Shertards on Diego...

What a retarded comparison.
People are basing his decision on the fact that "he was going to lose anyway" but win or lose, an illegal shot is an illegal shot, especially one that busts your head open.

This may be true but he definiteñy wasn't faking an exploded head.
Honest question. After the doctor said he was fine to continue and the cut was ok, was Diego telling the truth that he couldnt see out of one eye and needed out after repeatedly asking the ref for clarity if it was a DQ

Homey just needs to retire regardless

It's asinine to complain about Diego but not about the guy who threw the illegal knee

Honest question. After the doctor said he was fine to continue and the cut was ok, was Diego telling the truth that he couldnt see out of one eye and needed out after repeatedly asking the ref for clarity if it was a DQ
He may or may not have been but it was his choice. Also, the Dr. Doesn't get to tell you if you can continue or not on a foul. That is up to the fighter.

images

Pictured Above: A Sherdogger preparing to post about Diego being a bitch

He may or may not have been but it was his choice. Also, the Dr. Doesn't get to tell you if you can continue or not on a foul. That is up to the fighter.
Well played answer. You should be in politics. However if you from your perspective truly believe he felt he couldn't continue it's a fair answer. I lean toward he knew it was his only chance at victory and he took it. I'm all for running it back

My last thread on this got deleted, for some reason, so I will go a little easier on you morons.

You get kneed in the head hard enough to cut you, you might not be thinking straight.

Next, his head may have been pounding, his vision blurred and he might have been worried that if he quit, he would lose. He is fighting for his livelihood, so fuck all of you keyboard warriors talking about pride or an easy way out. The guy you should be shitting on is the guy throwing the illegal shot. That was a dick move and he ended up paying for it.

If the ref told Diego that he would lose the fight by not continuing, I'm sure he stays and fights "like a man" busted head and all but if he didn't have to, he shouldn't.

It all happened pretty quickly and he might not have been all there but I would like to see one of you pu$$ies take a knee to the face and then make sure you hand me back my correct fucking change, or else!

Thank you, come again!
Perhaps your outrage comes from assuming the shit talkers here are men. They are pussies pretending they are tough because they don't have to answer for any of their talk

My last thread on this got deleted, for some reason, so I will go a little easier on you morons.

You get kneed in the head hard enough to cut you, you might not be thinking straight.

Next, his head may have been pounding, his vision blurred and he might have been worried that if he quit, he would lose. He is fighting for his livelihood, so fuck all of you keyboard warriors talking about pride or an easy way out. The guy you should be shitting on is the guy throwing the illegal shot. That was a dick move and he ended up paying for it.

If the ref told Diego that he would lose the fight by not continuing, I'm sure he stays and fights "like a man" busted head and all but if he didn't have to, he shouldn't.

It all happened pretty quickly and he might not have been all there but I would like to see one of you pu$$ies take a knee to the face and then make sure you hand me back my correct fucking change, or else!

Thank you, come again!

Well said dude. His opponent shouldn't have thrown the blatently illegal knee. I have taken a few knees to the head, and even if you are not concussed, it can seriously affect your equilibrium in the short term. I've no issue with what he did
No one seems too bothered by the native indian fella put out by a similar blatently illegal shot earlier in the card. but because he was obviously affected no one cares? the hypocracy is laughable, as is any of these keyboard warrior wankers calling a professional fighter a coward

Well played answer. You should be in politics. However if you from your perspective truly believe he felt he couldn't continue it's a fair answer. I lean toward he knew it was his only chance at victory and he took it. I'm all for running it back
We all lnow that Diego is a "die on your sword" kind of guy. He may have been hurting from that shot but worried that if it was stopped, it would go to the cards. Either way, I believe that he didn't get an answer from the ref and said that he couldn't see without knowing the outcome. Did the ref answer him?

We all lnow that Diego is a "die on your sword" kind of guy. He may have been hurting from that shot but worried that if it was stopped, it would go to the cards. Either way, I believe that he didn't get an answer from the ref and said that he couldn't see without knowing the outcome. Did the ref answer him?
Why even ask the question lol? When you are fouled the only question is whether or not I can continue effectively.

Why even ask the question lol? When you are fouled the only question is whether or not I can continue effectively.
Again, we all know that Diego isn't the most rational of characters so if he gets hit in the head and STARTS acting rational, something might be wrong.

Again, we all know that Diego isn't the most rational of characters so if he gets hit in the head and STARTS acting rational, something might be wrong.
Lol Diego got the shtick beat out of him is about accurate

Back