Shertards on Diego...

Is this sarcasm? How many people's jobs include punching each other in the head and wrestling. That's literally the job description here. There isn't some HR corporate bullshit at play.

Can you imagine going into your office job and then telling your boss you drank a bad batch of coffee and can't see straight anymore, completely lying about it? = a more fitting analogy.
Moron...

You are the pansy getting butthurt because people are rightfully shit talking Diego. It'd be easier to avoid his bum fights if he was not the fucking co main event. Half of the argument for Diego is that he is this supposed warrior who always puts it all on the line, except he fought like a scared boy and took the free win.
Free win? He is a warrior who took an illegal shot and opted out. You don't like the thread, opt out, you pansy.

It's simple, he knew he was losing the fight and if he continued that he would take the loss by decision. So he had an opportunity to get a W by DQ and get the 100K bonus and took it. He was not hurt the point he couldn't continue and took advantage of the rules to get the win. Does it show balls? No. Is it the smart thing to do? Yes.
We don't know what was going through his mind, at the time, but we do know his brain was fucking rattled. Knees are usually blunt force trauma but this one actually busted his head open. We don't know if he was thinking straight.

Except Diego lied about his vision / inability to continue and this is a sport not a vocational job.

Also ~100k dollars were on the line for Diego and X dollars were on the line for his opponent. He made the smart move yes, but anyone who believes he didn't lie about how damaged he was is delusional, and I'm not quite sure why the context is disregarded. The context of Diego Sanchez losing that fight with 100% certainty and being hurt / almost finished prior to the illegal knee, and very little time left in the fight.

"Diego isn't dumb..." Okay but who cares, the fight was already over. He had a hail mary chance at most, it's kind of ridiculous to award the fight to Sanchez at that point IMO, it's similar to a Matt Hamill over Jon Jones win. Except Hamill didn't choose to take the win, where as Diego purposefully chose NOT to continue to secure a DQ win.

Good on him for getting the money, but in terms of sport and honor I think it was bullshit. Just my take. And I don't think either job analogy works. I've had giant slabs or stone fall on my foot and workers fuck up, I can't just cry about it and quit for the day if I'm good to go and not actually severely hurt. Diego was like a kid in elementary school faking sick to go home, thats a better analogy...with a 100k pay-day for lying.
Good post but we are assuming that Sanchez's brain wasn't fucking rattling around in his head. That was such an "UN-Sanchez" like move that I believe it was the knee that screwed him up.

it doesn't take a keyboard warrior to see that Diego took the easy way out. He has no business being in the UFC anymore, he was fighting like a bum against a complete meme fighter. He isn't competitive, his only recent victory is against Mickey Gall, the who stamped his ticket by beating a 40 year old with no experience, and some no name. Fuck Diego, fuck his fanboys, the guy has always been retarded and I don't have to respect shit about him.
Tell us how you really feel.

We don't know what was going through his mind, at the time, but we do know his brain was fucking rattled. Knees are usually blunt force trauma but this one actually busted his head open. We don't know if he was thinking straight.

We'll he made the right decision so looks like he was. At least what I think is the right decision.

My last thread on this got deleted, for some reason, so I will go a little easier on you morons.

You get kneed in the head hard enough to cut you, you might not be thinking straight.

Next, his head may have been pounding, his vision blurred and he might have been worried that if he quit, he would lose. He is fighting for his livelihood, so fuck all of you keyboard warriors talking about pride or an easy way out. The guy you should be shitting on is the guy throwing the illegal shot. That was a dick move and he ended up paying for it.

If the ref told Diego that he would lose the fight by not continuing, I'm sure he stays and fights "like a man" busted head and all but if he didn't have to, he shouldn't.

It all happened pretty quickly and he might not have been all there but I would like to see one of you pu$$ies take a knee to the face and then make sure you hand me back my correct fucking change, or else!

Thank you, come again!

Exactly...these fools blaming the guy who got fouled more then the idiot who threw a knee at a guy on his ass HAHAHA

Exactly...these fools blaming the guy who got fouled more then the idiot who threw a knee at a guy on his ass HAHAHA
I think this shows the "what have you done lately" mentality that encompasses Sherdog. Every fight this guy gives us everything he has, win or lose, and he gets hit by a vicious cheap shot and we all turn on him for not wanting or being able to continue... Way to go Sherdog.. I can't wait to see what happens when your 10+ wives turn to 9s because of age... "Hit the street, you hags!"

Diego made the right decision, he was getting crushed badly on all fronts and the knee certainly did not help. His chance of winning was around 1% if he continued fighting vs 100% by saying he could not continue.

He now has the great opportunity to retire with a W... more likely though due to the obvious brain damage he's got I'm sure he'll take another four or five losses and/or Dana forcing him to stop, Chuck Liddell style. I do hear Rampage Jackson is available though if he wants to move to Bellator and gain 100lbs.

Diego made the right decision, he was getting crushed badly on all fronts and the knee certainly did not help. His chance of winning was around 1% if he continued fighting vs 100% by saying he could not continue.

He now has the great opportunity to retire with a W... more likely though due to the obvious brain damage he's got I'm sure he'll take another four or five losses and/or Dana forcing him to stop, Chuck Liddell style. I do hear Rampage Jackson is available though if he wants to move to Bellator and gain 100lbs.
I fear that you don't appreciate his warrior mentality. He is the kind of guy that wants to die in battle.

My last thread on this got deleted, for some reason, so I will go a little easier on you morons.

You get kneed in the head hard enough to cut you, you might not be thinking straight.

Next, his head may have been pounding, his vision blurred and he might have been worried that if he quit, he would lose. He is fighting for his livelihood, so fuck all of you keyboard warriors talking about pride or an easy way out. The guy you should be shitting on is the guy throwing the illegal shot. That was a dick move and he ended up paying for it.

If the ref told Diego that he would lose the fight by not continuing, I'm sure he stays and fights "like a man" busted head and all but if he didn't have to, he shouldn't.

It all happened pretty quickly and he might not have been all there but I would like to see one of you pu$$ies take a knee to the face and then make sure you hand me back my correct fucking change, or else!

Thank you, come again!
You do realize Diego has trashed people for faking an injury to get out of a fight?

Back