Shertards on Diego...

TrueFightFan

Fight Purist
Banned
Reaction score
My last thread on this got deleted, for some reason, so I will go a little easier on you morons.

You get kneed in the head hard enough to cut you, you might not be thinking straight.

Next, his head may have been pounding, his vision blurred and he might have been worried that if he quit, he would lose. He is fighting for his livelihood, so fuck all of you keyboard warriors talking about pride or an easy way out. The guy you should be shitting on is the guy throwing the illegal shot. That was a dick move and he ended up paying for it.

If the ref told Diego that he would lose the fight by not continuing, I'm sure he stays and fights "like a man" busted head and all but if he didn't have to, he shouldn't.

It all happened pretty quickly and he might not have been all there but I would like to see one of you pu$$ies take a knee to the face and then make sure you hand me back my correct fucking change, or else!

Thank you, come again!

TS

giphy.gif

Imagine getting injured at work by a co worker and being told to get back to work.

Stopped reading at, you morons.

Grow up. That’s poor form.

Keep preaching... How we hating on the not the longest reigning fighter in the history of UFC lol. It's pathetic. This guy deserves a win bonus when he loses.

Diego is known for his toughness and heart so I believe that he really couldn't continue after the knee. However, he did get embarrassed and was losing the fight. Dude needs to pack it up before ending up like BJ.

Imagine getting injured at work by a co worker and being told to get back to work.

Off topic:

Hey, is the union in your AV the same shortsighted morons who anti-endorsed Bernie Sanders in Nevada?

Different people have different opinions.

It's really not worth getting upset over.

it doesn't take a keyboard warrior to see that Diego took the easy way out. He has no business being in the UFC anymore, he was fighting like a bum against a complete meme fighter. He isn't competitive, his only recent victory is against Mickey Gall, the who stamped his ticket by beating a 40 year old with no experience, and some no name. Fuck Diego, fuck his fanboys, the guy has always been retarded and I don't have to respect shit about him.

In the build up to the fight Diego spoke about cancelling the fight if Michel missed weight by even half a pound. I believe that Diego is not willing to give his opponents any more advantages in the fight, whether it’s weight cut advantages or illegal shot advantages. Diego said to Herzog that it was an illegal shot and he didn’t want to continue. Diego seems very vigilant when it comes to his health. Yes I know he fights in a cage and has been fighting for too long now, but he still is all about trying to be healthy and is aware of the dangers his brain is in. He was going to get hit in his head again and again after an illegal blow and probably wasn’t coordinated anyway.

Yes Diego was losing and it wasn’t a good look for him to ask questions and then decide he wouldn’t continue after hearing what the result would be, but I understand his position and I think he’s earned a pass on this one.

Very veteran savvy by Diego to walk away with his show/win money like that.

<seedat>

Sherdog should screen for Snowflakes...

Whatever you say pal. At least my posts get read in their entirety. I have an opinion, and I convey in a usually reader friendly way. Whether people agree or not is not my concern. By why bother typing crap people won’t even read? I literally stopped reading at, you morons. Good job.

Go scream at the sky. I am rubber, and you eat glue.

it doesn't take a keyboard warrior to see that Diego took the easy way out. He has no business being in the UFC anymore, he was fighting like a bum against a complete meme fighter. He isn't competitive, his only recent victory is against Mickey Gall, the who stamped his ticket by beating a 40 year old with no experience, and some no name. Fuck Diego, fuck his fanboys, the guy has always been retarded and I don't have to respect shit about him.
Whether or not he belonged in there is besides the point. He took an illegal shot and all you have to do, you pansy, is not watch his fights

Back