Sherdog's grappler age?

Crap, I'm one the oldest guys on here!

:redface:

35. Started submission grappling in January.

I'm 32. Started training in TMA about 20 years ago, but now train primarily in grappling. Started training sub-grappling about 7 years ago. Formally started training BJJ about 4 1/2 years ago. Started training Judo about 1 1/2 years ago. Currently purple in BJJ and green (yonkyu) in Judo.

started doing Judo at 23, did it till I was 26, started brazilian Ji jitsu the second I quit Judo, I will be 29 in 6 months.

So about 4.5 years total time on the mat. 12 or so tourneys and about 73 fights so far. I can't remember my record, but I win more than I lose and I seldom got tapped.

This might change however now that my coach is putting me in the advanced no gi!

I'm 23.I've been training stand up prett much since I was 10. Only started Jiu-Jitsu 1 year ago.

Crap, I'm one the oldest guys on here!

:redface:

35. Started submission grappling in January.

Not even close dude, to the late 40s and early 50s guys, sorry your not a special snow flake.

Im 15 and i just started wrestling this year and also started bjj this year

23, started Judo and BJJ last November.

40. Started grappling 13 years ago. Martial arts since I was 8

Wrestled from 92-97 in jr high / high school
Started BJJ in 2006 @ age 26 -- currently 28 still going strong

26. wrestled for 6 1/2 years started at 15, Freestyle, Greco and Collegiate. Hit High School and had no real outlet for Wrestlers back then, could have wrestled for Colorado State but said fuck it. Kept pressing on music and ended up Conservatory of Recording Arts and Sciences in Tempe AZ.. Went to San Francisco to work after, messed with Judo with a guy I worked with, he had mats and was a brown belt in Judo, really like Judo but wanted to focus on BJJ. Came back to AZ and have been with Carlson Gracie/BJJ Revolution Team since. Still plan to start Judo up again here in another couple months..

Back