Sherdog's Definitive Anti-Aging Thread

If you use that method, then you can't use the semen face mask method.
If you want to practice both, you will need a buddy to help you with the facial semen supply.
<mma4>

Yup. Keeping slim is #1.

I'm 33 and I got genuinely carded the other day. Stopped to get a six pack and the dude paused for a bit and in a low voice asked for ID.

He smirked a bit out embarrassment when he saw it.
Keeping slim is overlooked and dismissed for preference of "bulking".
IMO bulking has little benefit outside of mass specific sport or medical conditions. Being heavy is more likely to have longer term negative consequences. We eat too much.

Usually the same things that are good for your mental and physical health overall are good for your appearance as well.

Moderate exercise, with strength and cardio
Stay active and keep a normal BMI
Get quality sleep and rest
Reduce stress and do self-care
Reduce alcohol and drugs
Eat mostly whole foods, including healthy fats, fruits, meat, vegetables, fish, nuts, green tea and so on
Nurture your relationships

In addition to that:

Gentle face cleanser in the evening + moisturizer, and then moisturizer + sunscreen in the morning.

Supplement with collagen peptides and hyaluronic acid orally

Dress well and get a nice haircut/beard.

Then if you're feeling frisky you can try a vitamin C, hyaluronic acid or tret serum for your face, but usually moisturizer is enough.
american-psycho-christian-bale.gif

If you use that method, then you can't use the semen face mask method.
If you want to practice both, you will need a buddy to help you with the facial semen supply. Tricky.
Semen face mask?
Ohplease tell me you made that up

More than half of it is doing things that are good for health in general. And keeping your skin healthy is probably healthier for the rest of your body.

Sleep, don't use a bunch of shower gel on your face, moisturise, sunscreen especially if white or outside a lot, sunglasses and/or a cap could help, do cardio, drink water, eat real food, eat plenty of vegetables, exfoliate gently occasionally especially if older (exfoliation happens quickly naturally when young. Quite a few skincare ingredients are things you natirally have but have less of as you get older eg hyaluronic acid and collagen. I remember seeing a study where young women/girls and middle-aged women both stopped using moisturiser and the youngsters' moisture level returned to baseline within 21 days (I'm assuming they stopped using other products so weren't using cleansers that somewhat strip the natural oil), but the middle-aged ones didn't return to baseline within that time...males could be different since males/females have different skin thickness and production levels of some chemicals in the skin), learn ways that personally help you to relax, don't smoke, don't drink alcohol much.

Back