Sherdoggers! Let's rebel against fake women!

I'm not anti plastic surgery... but hot women that are ruined by it makes me rage!

hqdefault.jpg

Some women will go to great lengths to get Jay Mohr to not enjoy fucking them.

I think there is. Same way I'd hate on you if you had a schlong implant or ab implants.
I dont understand why would you hate on me or anybody for having those things, its their own lives, their own problems, but ok, I guess we disagree thats all

I dont understand why would you hate on me or anybody for having those things, its their own lives, their own problems, but ok, I guess we disagree thats all

I should clarify. I wouldn't hate on you just for having them. I would hate on you if they changed you into an entitled person who thought they were better than other people because you had them. Much the way girls with implants behave. & its usually people with this type of mindset that would go to such lengths to try to look better.

Lol at the generalization that all naturally hot women are nice. I've met natural nines and tens that were stuck up bitches, and girls with enormous fake tits that were nice.

Did ts get turned down by a girl with implants or something?

Lol at the generalization that all naturally hot women are nice. I've met natural nines and tens that were stuck up bitches, and girls with enormous fake tits that were nice.

Obviously there are exceptions. I didn't think I needed to say so. You know 10's bro??

I'm not anti plastic surgery... but hot women that are ruined by it makes me rage!

hqdefault.jpg
This is a fucking travesty man, she was so hot in the first few seasons of Las Vegas.

Obviously there are exceptions. I didn't think I needed to say so. You know 10's bro??
I have met 10's before yes. Not many though. They were all bitches. known some pretty nice 8's tho.

Is that really a thing?

I have met 10's before yes. Not many though. They were all bitches. known some pretty nice 8's tho.

Interestingly, physical beauty seems to both positively and negatively correlates to bitch factor. Generally speaking, the farther away in either direction you get from a 5, the higher the chances are that the girl is a bitch.

In my experience anyway. There are exceptions of course.

Is that really a thing?

Interestingly, physical beauty seems to both positively and negatively correlates to bitch factor. Generally speaking, the farther away in either direction you get from a 5, the higher the chances are that the girl is a bitch.

In my experience anyway. There are exceptions of course.
These days we have stuck up fives and sixes thanks to the internet and thirsty men.

Back