Sherdoggers! Let's rebel against fake women!

Aren't you a model, and are surrounded by other models daily?

Is there a story behind this sudden urge to swear off plastic poon?

Yes...its not sudden at all. Always felt like this, but today I decided to make a thread. I'm tired of 6's getting implants & acting as though they're VS Models. I say we remind them that they're still 6's. Furthermore, we have skinny men getting breast implants, & a less discerning eye can't tell the difference. Some of you implant sympathizers will be hooking up with dudes in the future. Don't come crying to me.

Also, I hate fake girls taking modeling opportunities from naturally beautiful women. To me its similar to steroid users in sports, minus the testing.

I'm not anti plastic surgery... but hot women that are ruined by it makes me rage!

hqdefault.jpg
Those pictures were taken many years apart . Plastic surgery or not , she probably wouldn't look like the first picture .

A naturally beautiful woman is always better but not everyone has good genes.

If they don't have those good genes, they can pursue other opportunities. Something using their brain perhaps

Fake tits are great, they squeeze back.

It goes beyond this one thing, of course, but it brings to mind the saddening fact that there was an historic "dignity of womanhood" in ages past which has, in recent decades, been largely discarded by large sectors of society.

I'm okay if this goes down in Korea. I'm okay with a lot of stuff going down in Korea.

90% of the time the girl looks worse after the plastic surgery imo

Although in some rare cases it's an improvement. Roll of the dice though

Fake boobs get too much hate in my opinion and the worst thing is most guys who are hating have never even touched a fake boob in their lives, yeah Ive enjoyed them and I aint hating!

Fake boobs get too much hate in my opinion and the worst thing is most guys who are hating have never even touched a fake boob in their lives, yeah Ive enjoyed them and I aint hating!

I've touched more than I care to admit. Never measures up to a nice natural rack. Never..

Back