Sherdoggers! Let's rebel against fake women!

Zoolander

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
I'm talking about breast implants, ass implants, lip injections, & whatever women will think to do next to attract higher quality dong. Not only do they cheapen natural beauty, but these women are also the most insecure, narcissistic, money hungry, & entitled people with the worst attitudes. On the other hand, naturally beautiful women are the kindest, sweetest, & most positive girls you could ever hope to meet. As men why do we encourage that fake crap?? What say you?

I don't mind boob implants.

I'm anti literally every other kind of plastic surgery, though.

If you aren't a burn victim or some shit, Ippy disapproves.

Aren't you a model, and are surrounded by other models daily?

Is there a story behind this sudden urge to swear off plastic poon?

Meh. I like boob implants and as women age, especially after children, if they want some surgery to keep them looking decent, I'm all for it.

Depends, really. Some chicks have really small breasts and having a breast implant can be a benefit to their self esteem. I can't hate on someone who just want to feel better about themselves.

I shant join your saber rattling briggade. You're not even on your own side you have just cleary not thought this out enough. I prefer natural to unnatural however I prefer fake tits compared to no tits.

Also I have met some stuck up natural girls. They are like 'yea I just wake up like this so get to stepping' true story....as long as you have absolutely no follow up questions

I thought this was a thread to get rid of Kardashians finally. Pfft

First time I saw Maggie Siff was on Nip Tuck. She played an Israeli burn victim and they fixed her. They fixed her real good.

Have you ever touched fake tits though? They kind of suck.

I'm not anti plastic surgery... but hot women that are ruined by it makes me rage!

hqdefault.jpg

A naturally beautiful woman is always better but not everyone has good genes.

I don't mind fake tits but real are much better and nothing beats a natural beauty.

Back