Sherdogger builds high power time-machine

wonder if that's from the movie, or someone in real life copied it? Safety Not Guaranteed was a pretty good comedy imo

I am pretty sure @Slobodan done something similar

The BC reference, a location in Canadia, made me feel Slobodan researched it thoroughly, saved money on his journey due to the currency involved, and returned with a great knowledge that may save humanity as well as the planet we currently live on.

Just to clarify, these are audio only podcasts that arent available on Youtube, only on Spotify or whatever app you use to listen to audiocasts

On Monday he releases the previous weeks Youtube episode in audio form and then on Wednesday he releases a deeper dive episode on a subject hes previously talked about on Youtube but without Hecklefish

The plan for the Wednesday episodes are eventually to start getting into subjects he cant talk about on Youtube without getting demonetized like World Trade Center Building 7 or the Rothschild Family

Just in case you werent aware, they also release an After Files group discussion episode on Youtube every few weeks right after the new episode of Why Files, these are really fun, its a roundtable discussion with AJ, his brother, wife, friend all of us subscribers that chime in in the chat section, they get into all kinds of random sci fi/conspiracy discussions, no Hecklefish there either

Heres a link to the past After Files eps if you wanna check em out

https://www.youtube.com/@TheWhyFiles/streams

I spend a bit of time traveling each day so I do a lot of audio books and podccsts. Adding it to my spotify now!

Back