Sherdogger builds high power time-machine

Randlewand

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

TLDR:
1) Sherdogger builds mini time machine, gets arrested and thrown in jail.
2) Sherdogger released and interviewed on national media, finds supporters and builds larger time machine. Time travels 2 years into the future.
3) Time-travelled Sherdogger again finds support and builds new time machine. Status??

** WARNING** - WASTE HALF AN HOUR OF YOUR LIFE AT YOUR OWN WILL

fdb6b17a347b648ed1554f65527115c0.jpg

TLDR:
2) Sherdogger released and interviewed on national media, finds supporters and builds larger time machine. Time travels 2 years into the future.
3) Time-travelled Sherdogger again finds support and builds new time machine. Status??

That youtube channel is usually pretty good. I'm a subscriber. Def better than 99% of the content out there.

Love me some Hecklefish

This fish is actually my least favorite part, lol. I'm glad someone likes him. I feel like he uses the fish to add some satire and make it less likely to get sued.

This fish is actually my least favorite part, lol. I'm glad someone likes him. I feel like he uses the fish to add some satire and make it less likely to get sued.

You'd probably like the Wednesday deep dive podcast then cause its just AJ without Hecklefish, which is the reason why I dont enjoy it, AJ's good but its bland without the comic relief imo

TLDR:

If I built a time machine I'd go to the past.

This is my favorite time travelling story. I believe him.

https://k2radio.com/bryant-johnson-...c-intoxication-claimed-to-be-a-time-traveler/
A Casper man claiming to be from the future, has been arrested for having too much to drink in the present.

Casper Police officers say at around 10:30pm on Monday, October 2nd, they were dispatched to a residence on East 2nd Street, for a man who was stating he was from the future and he was there to help people.

They found Bryant Johnson who claimed he was from the year 2048, and was trying to warn the people of Casper that aliens were coming next year, and they should leave as soon as possible.

He added that he wanted to speak to the president of the town.

Johnson told police the only way he was able to time travel was to have aliens fill his body with alcohol and have him stand on a giant pad which transported him to 2017, but he ended up in wrong year, and was supposed to be in 2018.

Officers noted that Johnson had watery bloodshot eyes, slightly slurred speech and the smell of alcohol coming from him.

It was determined that Johnson could not take care of himself and was causing a disturbance in the emergency room.

An early breath sample showed he had a blood alcohol content of .136.

Johnson was arrested for public intoxication.

Wheres this dude getting his crystals from?
Ever since Covid hit my supply has run out and I’ve had to park my time machine.

uDtY4o.gif

You'd probably like the Wednesday deep dive podcast then cause its just AJ without Hecklefish, which is the reason why I dont enjoy it, AJ's good but its bland without the comic relief imo

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll check it out.

I mainly follow snowboarding, Porsche and travel channels so I don't get good scifi/conspiracy reccomendations from YT.

I got into WF because he did episodes about where I reside on Long Island.

Thanks for the recommendation. I'll check it out.

I mainly follow snowboarding, Porsche and travel channels so I don't get good scifi/conspiracy reccomendations from YT.

I got into WF because he did episodes about where I reside on Long Island.

Just to clarify, these are audio only podcasts that arent available on Youtube, only on Spotify or whatever app you use to listen to audiocasts

On Monday he releases the previous weeks Youtube episode in audio form and then on Wednesday he releases a deeper dive episode on a subject hes previously talked about on Youtube but without Hecklefish

The plan for the Wednesday episodes are eventually to start getting into subjects he cant talk about on Youtube without getting demonetized like World Trade Center Building 7 or the Rothschild Family

Just in case you werent aware, they also release an After Files group discussion episode on Youtube every few weeks right after the new episode of Why Files, these are really fun, its a roundtable discussion with AJ, his brother, wife, friend all of us subscribers that chime in in the chat section, they get into all kinds of random sci fi/conspiracy discussions, no Hecklefish there either

Heres a link to the past After Files eps if you wanna check em out

https://www.youtube.com/@TheWhyFiles/streams

Back