Resolved Sherdog Is Frustrating Now

Y'all need to stop talking shit about edge.

It's the best chrome downloader ever.

Every time I work with a new install of Windows, I use edge to download chrome. In fact, it's so reliable that I sometimes use it to download Firefox too.

When you need to download browsers, edge is where it's at.

Hi everyone. I've been trying to appreciate the new layout but the ads are way more intrusive and get in the way of me reading and typing. It kind of kills the experience of being on here.

Does anyone have any suggestions for making this less of a problem (besides quitting Sherdog altogether)?

Thanks!

Hi everyone. I've been trying to appreciate the new layout but the ads are way more intrusive and get in the way of me reading and typing. It kind of kills the experience of being on here.

Does anyone have any suggestions for making this less of a problem (besides quitting Sherdog altogether)?

Thanks!
Just revert back to the old forum

UberTS would've never have posted in this dumpster of forum layout

<{UberTS}>

Wtf. This shit is worse then youtube. I can barely type out a sentence without ads popping up and down.

Anyone else find it utterly annoying and distracting? It's making me wanna stay away from these forums. In fact, its one of the reasons i click away.

I keep getting that detergent commercial where it states with “Hey, mamma!” You better have your volume down or people are gonna think you are doing something not right…

PS- Sherdog sold out.

Yeah it's pretty messed up. Depending on what smart phone you have it's nearly inoperable.

I have a paid membership and I'm still getting 'disable your ad blocker' on every page today. Someone deserves to be fucking fisted.

I concur.

Brave

Brave browser

It is the way

What are you waiting for dammit?!?!?!
Came to thread to say this.

TS, stop whining like a bitch and just fix the problem in the 30 seconds it takes to download a new browser.

My favorite is when I'm typing a reply and a banner ad covers what I'm typing and along with a video ad

Any time I try posting a thread, the browser resets while I'm typing and erases my post. I'm assuming it's ad fuckery. Anyone else dealing with this?
Yep I can barely use this forum at all. I type more than a paragraph and the browser resets from the ad bullshit completely clogging the interface. Total nightmare.

I have a paid membership and I'm still getting 'disable your ad blocker' on every page today. Someone deserves to be fucking fisted.
Are you still repeatedly seeing the disable ad blocker prompt?

Are you still repeatedly seeing the disable ad blocker prompt?
On my phone no. On my pc yes.

It seems to be happening now when I go from forum to forum. Not when jumping to different threads as it was before.
PC browser is bing/microsoft edge. I have used this consistently for over 4 years now on this device.

Last edited:

It seems to be happening now when I go from forum to forum. Not when jumping to different threads as it was before.
PC browser is bing/microsoft edge. I have used this consistently for over 4 years now on this device.
Thanks. Looking into it.

I'm getting it on my phone which doesn't have Ad Blocker
Make and browser of smartphone? Under what conditions does the prompt reappear? As a standard account, our hands are tied to an extent (upgrade here) but we want every user to have a good forum experience upon login. After resolving Sobek's issue, we can see what/if any changes apply to standard accounts being inundated with the same.

This should be resolved now. Please clear cache and restart your browser if you're not seeing the change locally. Apologies for the inconvenience on your browsing experience and thanks for your membership with us.

Back