Resolved Sherdog Is Frustrating Now

I'm hardly being tribal.

I'll give it to Microsoft for working hard to reverse every godawful decision they accrued over more than a decade in building up IE, at least Edge is useable, now, and the extra work they've put into the right sidebar is nice, but c'mon dude.

If you want the fastest, most capable, most widely supported browser, you use Chrome.
If you want the most friendly to power-users with greater privacy controls you use Firefox Nightly or Firefox Developer.
If you want that free built-in VPN ez button you use Opera.
If you're on a Mac, you don't ice skate uphill, you use Safari.
What does it matter to you what I use? Why do you care? If you like what you use, be happy.

Yes this is exactly the problem and I'm on an iPhone as well.
have had this exact problem, only with sherdog...................... brave for ios!!!!

it's a pain in the ass, but there are a few other sites that I HAVE to use with brave or it's utter popup madness.

BRAVE BROWSER!!!!!!!

do not use an adblock free browser like safari or basic chrome

if you are on your phone or computer and use sherdog, us it on a brave browser, problems solved.
Brave is great on mobile, but on desktop/Windows, extensions that allow you to implement your own adblocking scripts & element blockers are far more powerful, so you aren't limited to choices like Brave.

Any time I try posting a thread, the browser resets while I'm typing and erases my post. I'm assuming it's ad fuckery. Anyone else dealing with this?
Another forum that has heavy targeted Google ads does that too as if there's a keystroke logger. One part of eBay seems to behave like that too in the box to make a note to yourself about shit sellers. It's like the keyboard doesn't function normally there.

I ain't using any China owned web browsers.

Is the site running slow for anyone else ?

dialup.gif

:)

Any time I try posting a thread, the browser resets while I'm typing and erases my post. I'm assuming it's ad fuckery. Anyone else dealing with this?

This used to happen to me all the time and then it just stopped. I actually forgot until you posted this. It was only on my phone though.

Take a Screen Cap
Post in Support
Mention Val... @Gingerdead Man
We will try and assess the problem and notify tech
I've literally done that at least 5-6 times and no reply.
I asked specific mods...no reply.

I even made a thread about it, and it went into the support section...other people got replies in my thread...I was ghosted.

I have ads going through peoples posts, ads that go around my entire screen, ads going straight over people's posts.
Im kinda over askin sir, no disrespect.Screenshot_20240315-140743.pngScreenshot_20240314-035447.pngScreenshot_20240318-014359.pngScreenshot_20240315-091006.pngScreenshot_20240318-003842.png

I even made a thread about it, and it went into the support section...other people got replies in my thread...I was ghosted.

I have ads going through peoples posts, ads that go around my entire screen, ads going straight over people's posts.
Im kinda over askin sir, no disrespect.View attachment 1036820
Is that Paul Rodriguez? I thought he was dead

Im kinda over askin sir, no disrespect.View attachment 1036820View attachment 1036821View attachment 1036823View attachment 1036824View attachment 1036825
Holy shit.
Wtf is all that?

Back