Sherdog giving Woodley the Cormier treatment

3nigma

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Cormier was hated on in here outside of a small fanbase. Things eventually swung his way and now he has a sizeable fanbase and is generally well liked. This is actually seen outside of Sherdog.

Woodley’s performance and his potential to beat, Covington seems to have sparked a similar turnaround.

How many people do you think bought this? Woodley looked good against a heavy underdog. After being inactive for a year and fighting two of the worst UFC title fights in history. His fan base is the same, just a bit vocal moment, all Jones fans from what I see.

How many people do you think bought this? Woodley looked good against a heavy underdog. After being inactive for a year and fighting two of the worst UFC title fights in history. His fan base is the same, just a bit vocal moment, all Jones fans from what I see.
Actually woodley was the underdog in this fight, according to Vegas

Till was the favorite

You're only as good as your last fight. Twood has a great highlight reel, it just wasn't ppl last memory of him

Underdog in 3 of his 4 title defenses. Time to put some hespect on T Wood's name.

You see wrong.

I don't like Jon Jones. He and Woodley couldn't be more different in terms of fighting style and character.

Cormier was hated on in here outside of a small fanbase. Things eventually swung his way and now he has a sizeable fanbase and is generally well liked. This is actually seen outside of Sherdog.

Woodley’s performance and his potential to beat, Covington seems to have sparked a similar turnaround.
I'm not a fan but I was happy to see him finish a fight at least.

Underdog in 3 of his 4 title defenses. Time to put some hespect on T Wood's name.

I am no fan of Woodley's "Muh Victimhood" silliness, but he is extremely talented. I am shocked to hear that he has been considered the underdog in so many of his fights. I thought Till would have been the heavy underdog. If I was paying more attention, then I would have dropped money on Woodley.

Woodley fans are either:

A) Black
B) SJWs
C) Trolls

Mostly all 3 combined. Basically, not the best stock for a fan base because they are biased to begin with.
I like Woodley and I'm not any of those things

i was more excited for this fight than i am mcgregor vs nurmagamedov. it looked like a tough fight on paper. woodley completely shut him down.

I am no fan of Woodley's "Muh Victimhood" silliness, but he is extremely talented. I am shocked to hear that he has been considered the underdog in so many of his fights. I thought Till would have been the heavy underdog. If I was paying more attention, then I would have dropped money on Woodley.
Woodley pretty much doomed himself with majority of the fans when he immediately called out Nick Diaz and shunned Wonderboy after winning the title. If he fights Colby next, fan perception of him will change drastically.

Woodley pretty much doomed himself with majority of the fans when he immediately called out Nick Diaz and shunned Wonderboy after winning the title. If he fights Colby next, fan perception of him will change drastically.
When he fights Colby it will be like 1980’s WWF Nikolai Volkov vs Hulk Hogan during the Cold War...but it will be the SJW against the Trump supporter...I think the talk is gonna get super lame and political.

Are you saying Till was a heavy underdog?

Weird how fighting fans likes entertaining fights and dislikes drawn out fights where people fight not to lose. Unbelievable

Are you saying Till was a heavy underdog?

Yes. Outside of British punters who made Frank Bruno a betting favorite over Tyson, I don't know any MMA fans that picked Till. Maybe a few Brits. From what I saw in the coverage, no one gave him much of a chance. It's amazing to me to see people now saying that Woodley was somehow the underdog.

Back