Sherdog giving Woodley the Cormier treatment

That's fine. The bookies set the line, the betting begins, the lines change based o where the money is coming from. Because Woodley was at some points available as the dog DOES NOT MEAN this is what professional line setters decided.

This movement, especially with regionally backed fighters, is often moronic, emotional and drunk.

Neither of us are wrong.. no point in discussing this much further.

I thought Woodley was overrated before but now I definitely have to respect him. I didn’t think he would still be champ. I’m a fan of his now, I want to see if he truly is the greatest WW, needs to fight GSP.

Neither of us are wrong.. no point in discussing this much further.
Dude, you're wrong if your point was Wood was the dog as set by the pros. Go over to 5dimes and you can see the course Woods line took. He opened at -145. The public did bet him up to a peak of +135. He closed at -105 and Till closed at -115. This change is not rational. That's where the money is. Drunk blokes throwing the mortgage on their homey.

But the people who study this shit, even they were generous. -145 is a joke. Should have been -250.

Dude, you're wrong if your point was Wood was the dog as set by the pros. Go over to 5dimes and you can see the course Woods line took. He opened at -145. The public did bet him up to a peak of +135. He closed at -105 and Till closed at -115. This change is not rational. That's where the money is. Drunk blokes throwing the mortgage on their homey.

But the people who study this shit, even they were generous. -145 is a joke. Should have been -250.
I dont care at all

How many people do you think bought this? Woodley looked good against a heavy underdog. After being inactive for a year and fighting two of the worst UFC title fights in history. His fan base is the same, just a bit vocal moment, all Jones fans from what I see.

This is all wrong

Woodley was once again the underdog and once again proved most of this forum wrong.

I feel like most people ignored the first round, which was on track to another boring Woodley fight. I'm glad he beat the dude who can't make weight half the time, but doubt I'll ever be a Woodley fan. WW is more boring than ever near the top.

Back