Sherdog giving Woodley the Cormier treatment

How many people do you think bought this? Woodley looked good against a heavy underdog. After being inactive for a year and fighting two of the worst UFC title fights in history. His fan base is the same, just a bit vocal moment, all Jones fans from what I see.

He was actually the slight underdog in many bookies. None of them were heavy favourites....

Yes. Outside of British punters who made Frank Bruno a betting favorite over Tyson, I don't know any MMA fans that picked Till. Maybe a few Brits. From what I saw in the coverage, no one gave him much of a chance. It's amazing to me to see people now saying that Woodley was somehow the underdog.
Do you understand how bookies, odds, gambling or any of this works? Stop talking out your ass.

Ha. Yeah. British punters absurdly backing a mediocre fighter isn't exactly a new thing.
What about the US crowds cheering him and booing Woodley. I think a lot of people underestimated Tyron or hated him for speaking his mind and backed Till. Woodley (and Lee) says the things people try to deny and he is hated for it. He's usually right though so everyone can't wait to see him lose.

Do you understand how bookies, odds, gambling or any of this works? Stop talking out your ass.

Again. You take a poll of MMA media or MMA fans, I don't think many would pick Till. Like I said before the fight, British punters have a history of losing tons of money on mediocre fighters. I don't accept that as meaning he was a favorite or not a heavy underdog in this fight to any MMA fan.

How many people do you think bought this? Woodley looked good against a heavy underdog. After being inactive for a year and fighting two of the worst UFC title fights in history. His fan base is the same, just a bit vocal moment, all Jones fans from what I see.
Woodley was the ubderdog according to bookies

So you're calling us fairweather fans? I'll never be one of those.

What about the US crowds cheering him and booing Woodley. I think a lot of people underestimated Tyron or hated him for speaking his mind and backed Till. Woodley (and Lee) says the things people try to deny and he is hated for it. He's usually right though so everyone can't wait to see him lose.

Maybe because he's inactive and had some really awful fights...

Again. You take a poll of MMA media or MMA fans, I don't think many would pick Till. Like I said before the fight, British punters have a history of losing tons of money on mediocre fighters. I don't accept that as meaning he was a favorite or not a heavy underdog in this fight to any MMA fan.
Except thats not how bookies work, they dont work based on who the "hardcores" bet on or think is gonna win, but how much money rides on either guy. The guy who has more money on him, is the favourite, regardless of whom the "hardcore" think is gonna win.

Say he was a "heavy underdog" to you, because of how you viewed the fight beforehand & not based on the bookies.

MMA fans are not that bright and tend to be very tribal for fickle issues...

All you need to do is win fights... the fans will come naturally...

Woodley fans are either:

A) Black
B) SJWs
C) Trolls

Mostly all 3 combined. Basically, not the best stock for a fan base because they are biased to begin with.

As opposed to what, exactly ? Enlighten me with this non-partisan, objective group lol

Okay but ppl still bet on him as the underdog and made money
https://www.sportsnet.ca/mma/woodley-montano-pegged-underdogs-ufc-228-odds/
That's fine. The bookies set the line, the betting begins, the lines change based o where the money is coming from. Because Woodley was at some points available as the dog DOES NOT MEAN this is what professional line setters decided.

This movement, especially with regionally backed fighters, is often moronic, emotional and drunk.

Woodley fans are either:

A) Black
B) SJWs
C) Trolls

Mostly all 3 combined. Basically, not the best stock for a fan base because they are biased to begin with.
by your logic, Colby fans are all
A) White
B) Alt-right
C)Trolls

As opposed to what, exactly ? Enlighten me with this non-partisan, objective group lol
wholesome law abiding white Christians of course.
xlj4eZg.jpg

Woodley fans are either:

A) Black
B) SJWs
C) Trolls

Woodley really missed his chance last night.

He should have changed his walkout song to the National Anthem and then, halfway to the cage, dropped to take a knee.

If you combined that act of protest with his dominant performance against Till, TyWo would probably be looking at a sponsorship offer from Nike by the end of the year.

Woodley fans are either:

A) Black
B) SJWs
C) Trolls

This posted is pretty racist to be honest. You should be ashamed of yourself.

I use to like woodley until he opened his mouth. Now I can't wait to see him slept.

Back