She sells bubblegum and kicks ass...

Good on her though even though the guy was probably drunk. With the rise of the soy boy, you'll probably see more of this in the future.
sparring girls sucks because they always throw full power against dudes and we are conditioned not to hit em back. Pretty much limited to teeps and low kicks in my case because I just couldnt punch a girl in the face beyond a lazy jab.

sparring girls sucks because they always throw full power against dudes and we are conditioned not to hit em back. Pretty much limited to teeps and low kicks in my case because I just couldnt punch a girl in the face beyond a lazy jab.
This chick I would spar with would get pissed if you didn't go hard at her. I never went 100 percent because of the weight difference, but she'd spar with small dudes and theyd be going all out on each other. She always held her own.

Good on her though even though the guy was probably drunk. With the rise of the soy boy, you'll probably see more of this in the future.
That'll probably be a new comic villain movie in the next few years. Dunno how good it'll do when the villain gets beat up killed in the first 5 minutes of the movie, though

That'll probably be a new comic villain movie in the next few years. Dunno how good it'll do when the villain gets beat up killed in the first 5 minutes of the movie, though
His super power will be complaining about lack of vegan options. So much so it'll bore his rivals to death.

that entire thing was just a publicity stunt/drama show to make both of them more famous

look into it
Wouldn't shock me. Just like the whole Cardi B and Offset thing.

Gap between trained woman and untrained dude is small and often times inexistent in comparison to trained woman and trained dude. These videos showcase when the dude is untrained or too timid to hit back due to societal conditioning. The videos are exceptional, they're publicity stunts for most part. The adversary was likely chosen for a reason, i let you imagine what that reason is.

Here's the rest of the video

Welcome to the animal kingdom TS

old video, but I want to see this chick vs. the fat drunk guy who KO'd BJ on the streets.

Gap between trained woman and untrained dude is small and often times inexistent in comparison to trained woman and trained dude. These videos showcase when the dude is untrained or too timid to hit back due to societal conditioning. The videos are exceptional, they're publicity stunts for most part. The adversary was likely chosen for a reason, i let you imagine what that reason is.

Here's the rest of the video

Welcome to the animal kingdom TS

I've seen that video before and honestly, if you get assaulted first, you're well within your right to hit anyone back regardless of who it is.

His super power will be complaining about lack of vegan options. So much so it'll bore his rivals to death.
I don't think this particular vegan would enjoy reading this post,

iu

Think this is Merge #5 for this vid. It might be nearing the #1 re-posted vid in the subforum. I think there's still one out there I haven't been able to find with a keyword search.

I always think soda machine as my keyword when I see it, and of course that doesn't make sense because those are beer fridges. Cashier is the one that works for most.

*Edit* Nope, just counted it up. This is merge #6. This video has been posted as a threadstart seven times, now. Honestly, to Coliseum newbies, try sorting your front page in the subforum by total Views. Please watch all the most viewed OPs. This is one of them. I would be personally grateful. It spares me the tedium of tracking down the original posts of the most popular identical content. You also win because you get to watch the best stuff.

Last edited:
Think this is Merge #5 for this vid. It might be nearing the #1 re-posted vid in the subforum. I think there's still one out there I haven't been able to find with a keyword search.

I always think soda machine as my keyword when I see it, and of course that doesn't make sense because those are beer fridges. Cashier is the one that works for most.
a55d5966d119ebbaf7bbf88b61952d02.gif

waifu material.

Back