She sells bubblegum and kicks ass...

She probably has good genetics. Guy was an asshole and deserved it. Glad his shitty behavior and glass jaw got exposed.

I don't know how many people here have actually ether spared with a woman, lifting weights with them or even moved into a new apartment with a woman many woman are much stronger then people give them credit. I was helping a friend of mine pour concrete with his then girlfriend to build a foundation for a radio tower she was hauling 50 pound bags of concrete into the pickup truck then carrying them to the mixer without trouble. She was like 5 foot 5 and a 135 lbs of muscle but she had no problem keeping up with the guys. She grew up on her family farm and take care of the cattle so she was already lifting tons. It would not be the least bit of a surprise if this girl did not train as a boxer. There is also many popular videos of woman KOing guys and of course former UFC female champion miesha tate walking through the boy band like nothing.

She got some hands. TKOd that mother fucker like nobody's business.

I don't know how many people here have actually ether spared with a woman, lifting weights with them or even moved into a new apartment with a woman many woman are much stronger then people give them credit. I was helping a friend of mine pour concrete with his then girlfriend to build a foundation for a radio tower she was hauling 50 pound bags of concrete into the pickup truck then carrying them to the mixer without trouble. She was like 5 foot 5 and a 135 lbs of muscle but she had no problem keeping up with the guys. She grew up on her family farm and take care of the cattle so she was already lifting tons. It would not be the least bit of a surprise if this girl did not train as a boxer. There is also many popular videos of woman KOing guys and of course former UFC female champion miesha tate walking through the boy band like nothing.

Growing up on a farm is like a cheat code to strength conditioning and not applicable to 95% of the population. The average woman is not gonna surprise the average man with her strength whether it's strikes or wrestling. She'd be too busy getting overwhelmed. The difference between the sexes is real and nothing to downplay.

I question that dudes chin in the video, though that lady had good hands and explosiveness.

Dammmmmn.. she has a mean right and.

PS: There is the "Street Coliseum" forum for this kind of things if you didn't know.

She showed dominance over the line ... I like how she just goes back to doing her job after she drops him

Love dude in the front's expression at the 22 second mark. Double take.

To be fair the guys are not really fighting back to win. No one wants to be that ass that punches Miesha and KO's here.

And almost all guys would want to extend the rolling with her and be directing her to take that North/South.

I had mentioned this video before to guys but could not find it so thx for this. I mean c'mon, Meisha taking North/south and literally sitting on your face as she tries to extract an arm for an arm bar or kimura. You are hanging on for dear life not to prevent giving up the submission but to keep her fighting in place.

<{katwhu}>

{<redford}

<{outtahere}>

You can bet the cashier trains boxing or mma somewhere. Most women, even with functional strength cannot throw a punch. Heck most men cannot either but are still leagues ahead of most women.

I know lots of women, here in Edmonton, who box or do MMA (as does @TheWorm, I am sure) who would knock you flat out if you were not defending yourself.

Jelena will destroy you with a head or body shot.

Man its like she wanted to show off for the camera because she wanted to prove women are capable, she fought harder than she did in her actual fights. Those guys stood no shot, Miesha was man handling them like they were little kids.

You can bet the cashier trains boxing or mma somewhere. Most women, even with functional strength cannot throw a punch. Heck most men cannot either but are still leagues ahead of most women.

I know lots of women, here in Edmonton, who box or do MMA (as does @TheWorm, I am sure) who would knock you flat out if you were not defending yourself.

Jelena will destroy you with a head or body shot.

That is the perfect short check hook counter, those punches will knock anyone out, she got good leverage and landed it right on the point snapping her foes head sideways.

great KO

what are you gonna do, swing back at a bitch ang go to prison for years? might as well take that L right there

Maybe try some fucking head movement. You don’t have to punch someone to avoid their punches. In fact, that would be a great way to get KOed when someone throws a straight right like that.

That is the perfect short check hook counter, those punches will knock anyone out, she got good leverage and landed it right on the point snapping her foes head sideways.

great KO
Not a check hook. Still awesome.

Growing up on a farm is like a cheat code to strength conditioning and not applicable to 95% of the population. The average woman is not gonna surprise the average man with her strength whether it's strikes or wrestling. She'd be too busy getting overwhelmed. The difference between the sexes is real and nothing to downplay.

I question that dudes chin in the video, though that lady had good hands and explosiveness.
A woman with experience being physically aggressive can do surprisingly well against random dudes. I've seen too many incidents of girls (with no formal training) who grew up on the rougher side just wail on dudes. Most men have no real fight experience so they're shocked and confused at this point. Even if they fight back, it lacks that full unleashed rage that is required in a street fight because they've never tapped into it. They're unprepared for the blitzkrieg tornado that a battle hardened hood chick can deliver.

It looked like 2 drunk assholes. To be fair any middle school student could've probably knocked him out.

Good on the woman though for intervening (although I'm assuming she was a worker that did not want her property destroyed).

I used to spar with a chick at the boxing gym that about 5'5" 135. She was no joke, not afraid of throwing hands with anyone. She used to fight in the Golden Gloves every year.

Good on her though even though the guy was probably drunk. With the rise of the soy boy, you'll probably see more of this in the future.

Also those guys were drunk as fuck lol

Gopnik mafia at it again

Back