Media Shaun leaves MMAfighting

estranged

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Ariel, Marc, now Shaun

You think he goes to ESPN too?

If Ester Lin goes too then they’ve just killed MMAfighting .com

He won't be that missed if I've never heard of him.

MMAfighting is about to be all Luke Thomas, all the time

I have a feeling there views are diminishing, specially if it's only Luke Thomas.

Saw this earlier today but didnt post because sherdog would pretend they have no idea who he is.

Ariel touching vox media with the jab bit by bit until they tap to strikes.

Taking everything luke thomas worked for

He is decent in my book.

Who is your daddy and what does he do?

writing is a side hobby, that's not even a job

Well you are a casual so who gives a fuck if you knew him lol

Wtf a filthy casual dwelling amongst us? Let's send him to the sewers immediately, casuals don't deserve clean air like us hardcores do.

Well you are a casual so who gives a fuck if you knew him lol

A casual fan of fighting or a casual fan of MMA journalists?

I am a hard-core and knowledgeable fan of MMA, I have never heard of him either... however I am not a fan of journalists. It's good you are such a fan of reporters though, I supposed someone has to be, but saying someone isn't a fan of the sport if they don't know the journalists reporting on it is silly.

Even Luke Thomas admits he doesn’t put full effort in at mmafighting anymore because he gets his health insurance from his SiriusXM job. He’s also trying to setup a studio in his house to do interviews for his YouTube channel.

That team is in shambles.

Ariel won.

I liked his podcast with that little dude that went to espn. Shaun seems a great bloke, always happy AF, I hope espn got him too

Wow, I wonder if anyone has gotten an offer and not left MMAFighting. I think it's ESPN again, would be weirder if it wasn't.

Back