News Shara Bullet Vs Mikhail Ragozin - RCC - 3rd December

Mineev and army became a meme now - he announced that he goes to army like a month or two ago and even traveled and trained in Mariupol. I think I saw head of AMC Fight Nights said that Mineev is gonna be able to train (and maybe even travel) during his “service” in army.
Do you have the link to the article about the AMC bout between Mineev and Shara and the RCC bout being off?

Do you have the link to the article about the AMC bout between Mineev and Shara and the RCC bout being off?
https://matchtv.ru/boxing/matchtvne...zatelstva_pered_nashej_ligoj__Kamil_Gadzhijev
But it's from the same interview I posted on previous page.

And from what I understand it's not off, there is another interview I saw with head of AMC where he talks, that ideally (for AMC), after Shara beats Ragozin and Mineev beats Rodrigues, their fight will happen.

https://matchtv.ru/boxing/matchtvne...zatelstva_pered_nashej_ligoj__Kamil_Gadzhijev
But it's from the same interview I posted on previous page.

And from what I understand it's not off, there is another interview I saw with head of AMC where he talks, that ideally (for AMC), after Shara beats Ragozin and Mineev beats Rodrigues, their fight will happen.

Man, imagine if Shara can beat Ragozin and Mineev then go to the UFC as the undisputed best MW in Russia.

Would be amazing.

RCC 13 | MMA Event | Tapology

This card is fucking outstanding. As well as the two fights mentioned we get

Ural Hulk Vs Sak
Kunchenko Vs Alibekov
Nagibin Vs Adbulkhalikov
Lavrentyev Vs Colares
Moldavsky is supposed to be on this card against Aleksandr Maslov or Kornilov

Edit: NVM he is fighting on the Open FC card

Last edited:
RCC 13 | MMA Event | Tapology

This card is fucking outstanding. As well as the two fights mentioned we get

Ural Hulk Vs Sak
Kunchenko Vs Alibekov
Nagibin Vs Adbulkhalikov
Lavrentyev Vs Colares
Damn this card is legit insane. Kind of feel for Lavrentyev, his prime is dwindling and Felipe Colares isn't exactly the sexiest name right now.

Damn this card is legit insane. Kind of feel for Lavrentyev, his prime is dwindling and Felipe Colares isn't exactly the sexiest name right now.
I imagine he signs with someone after this and forget about the UFC if they still don't come. Even with the Petr Yan connection, he hasn't been able to make it

Tbh if he's trying to get into the UFC it's never a bad thing to have a recent UFC vet on your record.

Tbh if he's trying to get into the UFC it's never a bad thing to have a recent UFC vet on your record.
Yeah but like, if the UFC hasn't been impressed already are they really going to be impressed with a win over Felipe Colares, a guy who's Chase Hooper's last W.

This whole idea of guys waiting their whole career for a shot at the UFC saddens me. If they actually did right by the sport and snatched up every Denis Lavrentyev, Rustam Kerimov or Eduard Vartanyan I'd probably hate them a good bit less, just throwing that out there. They're in this position of ultimate power and control over guys not even signed by them and they fill half the roster with replacement level talent. I just find it so infuriating.

Yeah but like, if the UFC hasn't been impressed already are they really going to be impressed with a win over Felipe Colares, a guy who's Chase Hooper's last W.

This whole idea of guys waiting their whole career for a shot at the UFC saddens me. If they actually did right by the sport and snatched up every Denis Lavrentyev, Rustam Kerimov or Eduard Vartanyan I'd probably hate them a good bit less, just throwing that out there. They're in this position of ultimate power and control over guys not even signed by them and they fill half the roster with replacement level talent. I just find it so infuriating.

They do seem to like a win over a UFC vet, doesn't seem to matter who it is, but a decent percentage of new signings have one. Rinat got signed off beating Eric Spicely for example, even though Spicely was never anything special.

They do seem to like a win over a UFC vet, doesn't seem to matter who it is, but a decent percentage of new signings have one. Rinat got signed off beating Eric Spicely for example, even though Spicely was never anything special.
Wishful thinking. The guy has wins over several already including being the second last guy to beat Victor Henry who would probably have a number next to his name in the UFC rankings if he managed to beat Assunciao last time out. They know about Denis Lavrentyev.

Wishful thinking. The guy has wins over several already including being the second last guy to beat Victor Henry who would probably have a number next to his name in the UFC rankings if he managed to beat Assunciao last time out. They know about Denis Lavrentyev.

For sure they know about him, I imagine they know about everyone.

Moldavsky is supposed to be on this card against Aleksandr Maslov or Kornilov

Edit: NVM he is fighting on the Open FC card
I am pretty sure I saw a couple of days ago interview with Moldavsky where he said that he withdrew from fight in Russia to fight on Bellator card in early 2023.

Shara rocking up to the press conference in his UFC champion hoodie.

@Feniamin dunno if you've had chance to watch this but anyone saying anything interesting?

Shara rocking up to the press conference in his UFC champion hoodie.

@Feniamin dunno if you've had chance to watch this but anyone saying anything interesting?

I’ve seen quote from Shara regarding UFC (from another interview) - he thinks that if they sign him, it will took him 2-3 years to get to the title and they are gonna give him low ranked guys and pay will be worse than in Russia. But if payment is good and opponents are gonna be good he will sign.

I’ve seen quote from Shara regarding UFC (from another interview) - he thinks that if they sign him, it will took him 2-3 years to get to the title and they are gonna give him low ranked guys and pay will be worse than in Russia. But if payment is good and opponents are gonna be good he will sign.
So never.....

Back