News Shara Bullet Vs Mikhail Ragozin - RCC - 3rd December

I’ve seen quote from Shara regarding UFC (from another interview) - he thinks that if they sign him, it will took him 2-3 years to get to the title and they are gonna give him low ranked guys and pay will be worse than in Russia. But if payment is good and opponents are gonna be good he will sign.
He said after Ragozin and Mineev, the UFC is the only option and if not he will have to consider retiring.

He also said Masvidal, Izzy and Poatan are his 3 dream opponents and that he believes he and Mineev and can both beat Izzy and Poatan.

Last edited:

Here’s another interview he did yesterday.

I read some cliffs from it and he namedroped Masvidal, Izzy and Poatan as his dream opponents.

Said it’s UFC or retirement after he fights Ragozin and Mineev.

Said he gets paid very well for fighting in Russia and would get paid less if he fought in the UFC and is afraid his best years will be past him by the time he’s considered a title contender.

Says the UFC doesn’t have any great fighters at MW and he considers Khamzat the best in the division. Also says he saw Vettori get dominated multiple times when he was sparring with Russians.

This is a really good card. I know you folks are mostly looking forward to Shara/Ragozin, but the rest of the card has some other good fights as well.

Probably depends on visa like most Russians. Didn't help his case beating up the dude in the mall probably.

Also not someone you can get for 12/12, so they'd have to put their hands in their pockets.

Apparently the fight happened because a couple were kissing in front of him. Crazy.

He won convincingly. Outlanded Ragozin on the feet landing some good shots to the body. He threw a spinning back fist to close the first round and missed and Ragozin took his back, but he didn’t really have much time to do any work.

He maybe needs to watch over spamming some of the spinning stuff when it's not the right time to do it as he climbs the ranks tbh, but I guess it's all part of the fun. Still looks like he had his way with Ragozin who's probably somewhere around the 35-40 mark in the world.

He maybe needs to watch over spamming some of the spinning stuff when it's not the right time to do it as he climbs the ranks tbh, but I guess it's all part of the fun. Still looks like he had his way with Ragozin who's probably somewhere around the 35-40 mark in the world.
Ya that was my opinion as well, that spinning stuff won't do well against Mineev and he is lucky Rogozin ran out of time to do anything with the back contro

Thought Sak gave a good account of himself against Ural Hulk, he might even have won over 5.

Magomed Vs Shlemmy was entertaining in a sloppy gassy brawl kind of way. Pretty clear 50-45 to Magomed.

Thought Sak gave a good account of himself against Ural Hulk, he might even have won over 5.

Magomed Vs Shlemmy was entertaining in a sloppy gassy brawl kind of way. Pretty clear 50-45 to Magomed.
Shlemenko after round 3 was just sloppy throwing hooks and trying spinning back fists. Shlemenko should probably retire

Shlemenko after round 3 was just sloppy throwing hooks and trying spinning back fists. Shlemenko should probably retire

Yeah, he's had a great career. Has his promotion, has good fighters in his gym, should concentrate on promoting and coaching for sure.

He's going to end up in OneFC(or continue to fight in Russian promotions). I doubt that the UFC is going to sign him because of his right eye and that he stomped on some dude's head for kissing his GF a few months ago.

He's going to end up in OneFC(or continue to fight in Russian promotions). I doubt that the UFC is going to sign him because of his right eye and that he stomped on some dude's head for kissing his GF a few months ago.

One definitely won't sign him for doing that. What a fuckin idiot

They said in his post fight interview that he already has a PFL offer.

What a waste that would be.

Doubt he ends up in UFC.

Wasnt he saying he didnt like how it will take so long to get to a title in UFC and Alex only got there in a year cause of his history with izzy and that he wants to fight Mineev?

Back