News Shara Bullet Vs Mikhail Ragozin - RCC - 3rd December

Doubt he ends up in UFC.

Wasnt he saying he didnt like how it will take so long to get to a title in UFC and Alex only got there in a year cause of his history with izzy and that he wants to fight Mineev?

I think they'd put him straight in with someone decent just outside the rankings, then if he destroys them then he can get to the top within a few fights.

Better then signing with ONE like Soldic, especially for 10 fights which I can't even muster 5 fights I would watch in ONE with Soldic

You think One would sign a violent pos criminal? Moron. He would get exposed just like Soldic did. Not that they would ever sign him since he attacks people for no reason. Bum status

You think One would sign a violent pos criminal? Moron. He would get exposed just like Soldic did. Not that they would ever sign him since he attacks people for no reason. Bum status
I thought you blocked me? How did you see my post? Did you lie about that?

Soldic got exposed because he got kicked in the balls after getting up from a takedown?

Stop trolling.

Stop trolling.
His post history is an indication it’a all he’s doing and he’s easily ignorable.

Anyway, Shara had said before the Ragozin fight that Mineev was next and then the UFC.

Mineev is on military duty and said his career is on hold because of it so that fight doesn’t seem like it will be happening next.

After the Ragozin fight, Shara said he would like to fight Shlemenko because he’s a legend.

Also, Nikolay Klimenko who runs RCC teased they have an opponent lined up for Shara, but won’t make the announcement of who it is now.

Caught the Shara fight, apart from the slip and losing his back briefly and Ragozin having a good 30 seconds or so in the third round, Shara basically made a very good fighter look utterly average.

Back