• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News Shara Bullet can compete in the US, his manager claims

Because of the eye or because Chimaev-like issues? The UFC wouldnt bother signing him if he cant compete US side.

Nothing except a legit commission.

Is there anybody here that has first hand knowledge about this? Can he fight in the US with one blind eye?
I'm guessing this post is about him just getting a visa and being allowed into the US.
I've seen people posting about fighters with disabilities being cleared but it's always Indian reservations or small commissions in areas the UFC doesn't seem to go to any more.

What happens if he gets poked in the good eye

78bfd-16799417662207-1920.jpg

I’m not going to read that. I appreciate the link, though.

Can he fight in the US with one blind eye?

There's a line on this form that states "Uncorrected vision acuity MUST be at least 20/200 in EACH EYE."

The caps and underline are like that on the document so I'm guessing he wouldn't be licensed.

There's a line on this form that states "Uncorrected vision acuity MUST be at least 20/200 in EACH EYE."

The caps and underline are like that on the document so I'm guessing he wouldn't be licensed.
But what if you only have one eye?

That’s the whole point.

20/20 in the only eye you have?

Somebody with Twitter tweet Herb Dean, and ask him if you can fight in the US/Canada with one eye?

Back