Bobert Whit on possible fight with .22 cal Pirate

I mean, it'd be a pretty funny fight tbh.

Shara should be fighting someone like Abus if anything. Or maybe get him in there with Weidman next.

it seems the foreign reporters are super shilly for their countrymen and ask stupid questions. (french, russian, middle eastern, indian ones come to mind)

idk why you'd ask someone in title contention what they think about an unranked guy.

Congratulations on the big fight, champ! another title defense. What do you think about fighting my brother in law, next? He's kind of down on his luck and could use the money!

He's never gonna be able to fight in most places due to his vision problems anyways. Gonna be difficult to rank him or give him any major fights outside visits to the Middle East.

When they asked Bullet about the potential fight, he said, "I just can't see that happening." so the reporter moved over a couple feet and asked again.

Shara "2-0 in the ufc against weak competition why are we talking about him fighting Whittaker" Bullet
Because the russian media asked Robert about it. They were pretty sour at everyone they interviewed, even Volkov

Back