Shane Del Rosarios luck in the UFC so far.

EJRMAN513

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Wow, this guy has been so unfortunate in his first 2 UFC fights. In the Stipe Miocic fight, he puts a Muay Thai/Kickboxing clinic on Stipe in the first round, which would've probably been worth a 10-8 if Stipe hadn't managed to take him down in the last 10 seconds. Second round, Stipe takes him down and elbows the shit out of him taking home the TKO victory. In the Pat Barry fight, he beats Barry up in every facet of MMA in the first round. Second round gets caught and KTFO. This guy has so much potential but damn what tough losses he's received.

True that. Hopefully he rebounds stronger than ever

Your post is kind of stupid, you are over exaggerating how well he did in both fights. If he was doing as good as you say, he wouldve won.

He'll get some bum for his next fight, and dominate. He's had some bad luck, but he's shown glimpses of a great MMA game. He's young, he's got time to grow. His first two fights weren't against bums. Stipe is really good and Barry can strike with anyone.

Yeah it sucks he didn't manage to walk away with the win in either of the fights, seems he really needs to work on his gas tank though.

I think he became more tentative after the car accident.

Lol at 10-8 against Stipe. Maybe of you only counted kicks, which Togan seemed to be doing. Stipe was able to back Rosario up to the cage with punches more than a few times. He probably took that round, but it was nowhere near a domination.

And he underestimated Barry on the ground and kept his hands low against a known power puncher. Bad strategy, not bad luck.

I believe he came back off a back injury. His cardio is ass. If he improves that aspect of his game, he'll be good. But as of right now, he can't even last a round. And all the first round finishes don't help him either.

In the Pat Barry fight, he beats Barry up in every facet of MMA in the first round.

Way to give Barry credit

SDR just took Barry down and worked subs in the 1st. Not much was happening on either side striking wise in the 1st.

Keep in mind, SDR is the one that shot for the TD so maybe he didn't like how the striking was going.

I was pulling for him in both of his UFC fights but he looks slow and has zero cardio.

Maybe that car crash did too much damage on him. I doubt anything will become of him now.

Barry went through the same.
He was beating crocop til he was submitted in the third.
He was beating Congo til ...well you know.
It happens...just means they have have some holes in their game that needs work.

TS vastly overates how well he was doing in either fight lol 10-8?!

Yeah, I hope the UFC keeps him and throws him a couple of real gimmie fights. Del Rosario is capable of becoming a fan favorite and can compete most of the hws in the UFC. But if he takes another unfortunate loss or gets destroyed by a top hw he'll be regarded as a can which is unfortunate.

he didn't beat Barry up in every facet of MMA. Lol that's just ridiculous. he struggled for a few take downs and the stand up was about you even or slight edge Barry. it's not bad luck the guys just not that good

he lost because he wasn't in shape and gasses after the first round

Barry went through the same.
He was beating crocop til he was submitted in the third.
He was beating Congo til ...well you know.
It happens...just means they have have some holes in their game that needs work.

With Kongo it was more of Kongo turning into one of the walking dead after Barry caught him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back