Shane Del Rosarios luck in the UFC so far.

Very talented guy, Give him Shawn Jordan next.

I don't know if I'd call either loss (bad) luck.

its not bad luck
his opponents were better and beat him.

The bad luck was his accident. He was in his fight with Miocic too tired to defend the takedown and in his fight with Barry visibly too tired to wrestlefuck Barry and was just throwing lazy jabs because he was too tired to move properly. Without the accident those fight could've looked different I hope he gets an easy opponent in his next fight because he has still some potential if he can fix his problems

His stock surely took a hit. Dude has the physical tools but didn't have good fight instincts when he was but in non-dominate positions. He doesn't have much time to waste if he was to be in the top of his division...

In the Stipe Miocic fight, he puts a Muay Thai/Kickboxing clinic on Stipe in the first round, which would've probably been worth a 10-8 if Stipe hadn't managed to take him down in the last 10 seconds.

You sound like a Nick Diaz fan with your revisionist history.

You sound like a Nick Diaz fan with your revisionist history.

yea... i dont remember such impressive performance.. what i remember is a boring first round, then in second round miocic came to beat him on the g'n'p

Shane was gassed after the 1st round. He might have not trained properly due to an injury. At any case he shouldn't have been that tired after 1 round.

yea... i dont remember such impressive performance.. what i remember is a boring first round, then in second round miocic came to beat him on the g'n'p

I really thought if it went to the ground, Shane would have an advantage. It was weird to watch him get pounded out like that.

I think his cardio is what gets to him. He was doing good in the 1st round against Barry but gassed in the 2nd.

The dude hasn't been the same since the accident..i really like SDR.

Life ain't fair.

edit:Not to mention he has stamina issues.

Back