Shane Carwin is making a comeback

News flash

Everyone is on steroids, because everyone else is

Stop living in a fantasy world. Professional sports is and always will be riddled with PEDs. Everyone does it

PS: The man in your avatar how many of our naive sherbros around here would "change their opinion, screw the cheater" if you ever reveal to them that he was on PEDs...

I mean really I would expect shit like that from the casuals but this people really are wired like that o_O

Carwin is one of those guys who is a legitimate HW with or without PEDS. You don't juice your way up to an 80inch wing span with 5xl gloves. The man is a goddamn warrior and had an interim belt while training on the weekends with a full time engineering job. Don't pretend that in the current landscape of HW that he can't even make top 10. HW is weak as fuck. Bring in the Shane.

Uh...the guy was on copious amounts of HGH.

Human growth hormone. And yes it will make your head, feet and hands bigger as well. The guy was TINY when he got off the juice in the UFC

He was one of the scariest giys on the planet at one time. I want to see what he has left. And, as always, with fighters returning from the nether, the novelty always adds nice flavour to card.

At 41 the future doesn't look bright

Still has one punch power obviously but how far will that take him? No cardio, shot knees and back, 5 years away from the sport, USADA

Still hyped though. Shame about Brock pissing hot, that rematch would be fire
Time off means he might be healthier than ever (in his fight career)

DoPv2M7.gif

PS: The man in your avatar how many of our naive sherbros around here would "change their opinion, screw the cheater" if you ever reveal to them that he was on PEDs...

I mean really I would expect shit like that from the casuals but this people really are wired like that o_O
I like to have the ol' innocent, until proven guilty thing. Sure, my favourite fighters could well be using PEDs, but it isn't fair to blanket guys that are, in all likelihood, clean as a whistle. Frankie Edgar, Carlos Condit, and the great Ruan Potts come to mind.

Comes back, loses admirably, fails drug test, retires for good.

Uh...the guy was on copious amounts of HGH.

Human growth hormone. And yes it will make your head, feet and hands bigger as well. The guy was TINY when he got off the juice in the UFC
lol 256lbs is tiny. Oh, Boosie. You're a silly dude.

He did, however, get outed on a list of people who bought mail order steroids.

And also recently admitted doing shit on reddit:

aaf2a61a_o.png
I have seen this and was in that thread and also noted the drastic physical change from shredded 265 to more natural looking 250ish. He was fighting small circuits with no testing and definitely laid off in the UFC. I never, in any post I have ever made, said that Shane fucking 265 shredded Carwin didn't use PEDs. I promise you I am one of the more experienced forum members in regards to actually using PEDs. Still, Shane never failed, Jones did.

Carwin is a slow POWERFUL puncher. Thats the last thing you loose with age. Hes top 5 for sure with a shot at a ko for the title. Id buy a ppv with him headlining

keep telling yourself that to make yourself feel better. Carwin is a scum bag for using PED's in mma, not all the fighters he fought were on them.

I remember when he got off the juice and lost 40 pounds against JDS and said "he was doing more cardio now" LoL.

Was awesome to see JDS rearrange his face. Stop supporting PED using scum.
I'm not supporting him, I'm just not a delusional idiot

Fighters who have retired and are around other fighters all day have said 90%+ are on PEDs. This is their job and their life, if other guys are on PEDs you'd be dumb to fight them without them. Every sport is the same, it's a part of the game. Stop being delusional

LOL. EVERY boxer is on PEDs, stfu

I like to have the ol' innocent, until proven guilty thing. Sure, my favourite fighters could well be using PEDs, but it isn't fair to blanket guys that are, in all likelihood, clean as a whistle. Frankie Edgar, Carlos Condit, and the great Ruan Potts come to mind.

Safe assumption is 80-90% in pro sports use something (the ones that don't use either fear the long term effects, or can't handle the stress of using and getting discovered or some sort of morality issues I would assume but when you see it left and right and you are defeated or in a team even needed to use so you can perform then shit gets murky).. now think about in those low numbers how many are top ranked and how many happen to be your favorite fighters / athletes chances aren't in their favor that's for sure.

Last edited:
jqhnpe.jpg

Shane+Carwin.jpg

Carwin is a weak, pudgy non muscular guy when he wasn't on massive amounts of Test, Tren and HGH.
Here you go, dipshit. Dammit, trolling used to take effort. Like, you had to slightly skew facts to make an impact. Instead, you say stupid shit like this. You're better than this, Boosie. Shane weighed 254lbs for his last fight against JDS. Here, bro. Just watch this.

Go to bed, man. I know the Jones fiasco has taken a lot out of you, but he'll be back.

Back