Shane Carwin is making a comeback

he's been seeing fighters get those 7 figure paydays, I don't blame him. He was dumb to quit when he did. Why work an 8-5 until he's old when he could earn in a few fights what that 8-5 would pay over a lifetime?

You realize he retired because his body was shot, right? He didn’t just decide he didn’t want to fight anymore one day.

Shane%20Carwin..%20I%20think%20he%20may%20incorporate%20this%20into%20the%20work-out.jpg.f940072e.jpg
Why is he holding a giant metal dildo?

lol 256lbs is tiny. Oh, Boosie. You're a silly dude.
To be honest tiny is bs, but he's not wrong about big change

First Carwin we seen looked like that

19437.jpg

wide.jpg

later Carwin looked like
shane-carwin-poses-for-a-portrait-on-may-10-2011-in-las-vegas-nevada-picture-id152226824

His body is completely healed and I'm confident he can be competitive. Hopefully the UFC does not give him a top guy right off the hop. I'd like to see a Brock rematch if Lesnar is cleared of these allegations.

To be honest tiny is bs, but he's not wrong about big change

First Carwin we seen looked like that

19437.jpg

wide.jpg

later Carwin looked like
shane-carwin-poses-for-a-portrait-on-may-10-2011-in-las-vegas-nevada-picture-id152226824
No doubt! I actually posted almost this exact same thing in the thread about him and PEDs, and I said it looks like he probably stopped using once he got in the UFC thus prompting a significant physical change.

Back