Shane Carwin is making a comeback

He never cut from 290. You're literally making things up. He did lose weight, and it was addressed before in another thread where I pointed out the loss of mass, but by no means is Carwin a non muscular human being. Seriously. Walk away from the thread.

Raj Giri: What are you weighing right now? Were you cutting weight, as Lesnar often does, for the fight?

Shane Carwin: I started my camp at about 290 and I am in the 270 range right now. I will have to cut to make weight, but my team at Max Muscle have me on a great Nutrition Plan and I am feeling great.

Right from his mouth. You don't know fuck all about MMA. Leave the thread, scrubo.

Last edited:
So you don't have any Mma fights huh?get a few then come back to me

Translation: "don't judge Carwin for using roids until you've fought MMA. If you'd fought MMA like I have, you'd understand the need to use roids like I do."

Do you follow all of these fighters around all day? Or are you just trolling? If not you're a delusional gimp

Uh, you think Floyd was on drugs? Rigondeux? The guy who won 2 olympic golds? You sound like an idiot. You don't know shit about boxin.

Raj Giri: What are you weighing right now? Were you cutting weight, as Lesnar often does, for the fight?

Shane Carwin: I started my camp at about 290 and I am in the 270 range right now. I will have to cut to make weight, but my team at Max Muscle have me on a great Nutrition Plan and I am feeling great.

Right from his mouth. You don't know fuck all about MMA. Leave the thread, scrubo.
I know plenty, and I know fighters lie. He never cut from that. I have eyeballs and saw the physical differences between him and Brock. Fighters lie about shit, just like your boy Jones, or haven't you noticed? I know plenty about it, which is why I said he never cut, not that he never claimed he cut from it. Just like he was never 6 foot fucking 5. I thought you were smarter than this, Boosie. Enjoy spewing your caca all over the thread. I hope Carwin throat punches you in your sleep.

I know plenty, and I know fighters lie. He never cut from that. I have eyeballs and saw the physical differences between him and Brock. Fighters lie about shit, just like your boy Jones, or haven't you noticed? I know plenty about it, which is why I said he never cut, not that he never claimed he cut from it. Just like he was never 6 foot fucking 5. I thought you were smarter than this, Boosie. Enjoy spewing your caca all over the thread. I hope Carwin throat punches you in your sleep.

I just showed you an interview where he says he cut from 290 and you still are arguing that he didn't cut from 290

LoL. Rekt.

Uh, you think Floyd was on drugs? Rigondeux? The guy who won 2 olympic golds? You sound like an idiot. You don't know shit about boxin.

These guys earn millions. They have access to the best doctors and steroids that beat the tests. Jones didn't have tainted supplements, he's been sticking needles in his ass for years. Sorry

These guys earn millions. They have access to the best doctors and steroids that beat the tests. Jones didn't have tainted supplements, he's been sticking needles in his ass for years. Sorry
I like how you showed any evidence or even anecdotes of floyd/rigondeux/khan/canelo/ggg etc. being on gear.

You don't know shit about boxing.

He never cut from 290. You're literally making things up. He did lose weight, and it was addressed before in another thread where I pointed out the loss of mass, but by no means is Carwin a non muscular human being. Seriously. Walk away from the thread.

"I would usually be around 285-290 lbs. I put on some mass for Brock and it was a mistake.

I cut down from 298-300 lbs so about 35 pounds in a week

I made close to about 1.5 million that night

a million two bonus rest was sponsorship and purse. I usually averaged high six figures per fight in sponsors."

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/4dzpq8/shocked_rothwell_did_not_call/

Has a bad back and is off peds.

Not expecting any waves to be made here.

"I would usually be around 285-290. I put on some mass for Brock and it was a mistake.

I cut down from 298-300 so about 35 pounds in a week

I made close to about 1.5 million that night

a million two bonus rest was sponsorship and purse. I usually averaged high six figures per fight in sponsors."

source: https://www.reddit.com/r/MMA/comments/4dzpq8/shocked_rothwell_did_not_call/

LoL. he won't admit he's wrong, because apparently he knows what Carwin cuts from, even better than Carwin himself.

This is bad idea 5 years away from sport old 41 years old, bad back, and USDA good luck passing drug test.

USADA just got approved for a billion dollar loan

So you don't have any Mma fights huh?get a few then come back to me

Neither do you.

And how does him having any fights have anything to do with his comments that Carwin is an admitted PED user?

Hint: It doesn't and he was correct.

This dude has power that will allow him to fight at 100. Age doesn't mean shit in his case however, his conditioning is what is the critical factor.

Back