Shakur Stevenson vs Oscar Valdez April.30th ESPN

There are people bizarrely confident in Valdez, to the point that I expect they'd take direct bets. I'd give 5/1 at 100 and the mods can regulate.

There are people bizarrely confident in Valdez, to the point that I expect they'd take direct bets. I'd give 5/1 at 100 and the mods can regulate.
Valdez by 1st round KO

they aren't. if they were, they'd bet the house on valdez with any online bookie, because he is a sizable underdog.

they aren't. if they were, they'd bet the house on valdez with any online bookie, because he is a sizable underdog.

Fancy the guy who predicted Martinez would KO Choco, Canelo to KO Bivol (in round 2 or something crazy), is also predicting Valdez to KO Shakur in round 1... i'm not even surprised at this point, his Mexican bias is beyond stupid.

He'd probably predict Orlando Salido to KO Tyson Fury.

Why do you think its bizarre that people are picking Valdez? Valdez has beat some decent fighters.

When Gervontae and this dude get in the ring, what do you suppose the combined IQ will be? This guy literally sounds retarded, no joke.

Why do you think its bizarre that people are picking Valdez? Valdez has beat some decent fighters.

Valdez shouldve lost to ROBson. Was one of the biggest robberies of the year. His win over Berchelt has already aged horribly and its been a year barely <Lmaoo>. Its obvious Berchelt is just shot.

Shakur decision from -150 to -188 is amazing value. Id be shocked if he stopped Valdez as his price there is inflated IMO from beating a favorable and overrated Herring.

Shakur was always going to win by dec, that was a great insurance bet to make back what you were going to lose on other bets. That’s what happened to me today, I lost all other bets I made but shakur winning by Dec got me back to even

Are you trying to pretend that Shakur has any power at all? B'cuz we all know he is pillowfisted. He couldn't even drop Jamel after a 10 round beatdown. Lol. Valdez can box, he legit styled on Berchelt, and he has power that Shakur has to respect. It will be close but Valdez can steal Shakur's lunch money just like Ramirez did back in the day.

As Canelo would say, "get the fuck outta here mang."
yeah shakur's pillow fists really were his downfall last night.

Anyone who is confident in Shakur's power is outta of their mind. "He hasn't hurt nobody mang."
he hurt valdez plenty, mang.

Valdez shouldve lost to ROBson. Was one of the biggest robberies of the year. His win over Berchelt has already aged horribly and its been a year barely <Lmaoo>. Its obvious Berchelt is just shot.

Shakur decision from -150 to -188 is amazing value. Id be shocked if he stopped Valdez as his price there is inflated IMO from beating a favorable and overrated Herring.
Dang, wish I saw this sooner. -150 for Shakur was a good bet.

yeah shakur's pillow fists really were his downfall last night.

he hurt valdez plenty, mang.

Bro, he boxed Valdez up but he didn't hurt him once. Even the knockdown was getting a glove on Valdez when he threw himself into the ropes with a lunging hook, which he was doing all night. That's technically a knockdown but there was no damage.

Still pillowfisted and you know it. Anyone with power who lands that many clean punches is stopping the guy and Shakur didn't come close.

Bro, he boxed Valdez up but he didn't hurt him once. Even the knockdown was getting a glove on Valdez when he threw himself into the ropes with a lunging hook, which he was doing all night. That's technically a knockdown but there was no damage.

Still pillowfisted and you know it. Anyone with power who lands that many clean punches is stopping the guy and Shakur didn't come close.
oh yeah he got dropped because he threw himself to the mat, right. the check hook and follow up uppercut had nothing to do with it.

in fact, valdez wanted to go down!

right?

oh yeah he got dropped because he threw himself to the mat, right. the check hook and follow up uppercut had nothing to do with it.

in fact, valdez wanted to go down!

right?

Did you not watch the fight? It was borderline cuffing. Do you not understand momentum? The uppercut hit Valdez's gloves, he fell over from being off balance.

Still a knockdown based on the rules which I'm not disputing you idiot. He just wasn't hurt and showed as much for the rest of the round.

Maybe Valdez was never dazed, but he certainly looked bothered by the power of those punches. He couldn't just waltz in and do whatever that's for sure, the guy was getting pieced up.

Just because a guy isn't knocked out of the ring doesn't mean he isn't getting hit with some hurtful shots.

Back