Shakur Stevenson vs Oscar Valdez April.30th ESPN

Valdez is a +350 dog (some books have him at +400). Money to be made if you’re feeling the upset.

Valdez is a +350 dog (some books have him at +400). Money to be made if you’re feeling the upset.
i can't decide if shakur finishes him or not. he could if he actually went for it, but he probably won't.

and the odds are pretty shit for stevenson by decision.

Noice... I totally forgot this one, I thought it was just the Taylor vs Serrano card.
Slight upgrade to the weekend :)

Can Shakur box his way to a decision? Sure.
Can he stop Valdez? Hell No.
Is Valdez a much better boxer than he get credit for? Yes
Can Valdez drop Shakur? Without a doubt.

Valdez by decision 114-112 with 2 knockdowns

Can Shakur box his way to a decision? Sure.
Can he stop Valdez? Hell No.
Is Valdez a much better boxer than he get credit for? Yes
Can Valdez drop Shakur? Without a doubt.

Valdez by decision 114-112 with 2 knockdowns
shakur can beat the ever living shit out of valdez and definitely can stop him. valdez has been down what, 3 times in his career? it's not like his chin is indestructible.

but the far more likely outcome is that stevenson just boxes him up for 12 rounds without taking any risks and sweeps the cards. valdez has heart, but that's all he has when he's facing shakur.

shakur can beat the ever living shit out of valdez and definitely can stop him. valdez has been down what, 3 times in his career? it's not like his chin is indestructible.

but the far more likely outcome is that stevenson just boxes him up for 12 rounds without taking any risks and sweeps the cards. valdez has heart, but that's all he has when he's facing shakur.

Are you trying to pretend that Shakur has any power at all? B'cuz we all know he is pillowfisted. He couldn't even drop Jamel after a 10 round beatdown. Lol. Valdez can box, he legit styled on Berchelt, and he has power that Shakur has to respect. It will be close but Valdez can steal Shakur's lunch money just like Ramirez did back in the day.

As Canelo would say, "get the fuck outta here mang."

Are you trying to pretend that Shakur has any power at all? B'cuz we all know he is pillowfisted. He couldn't even drop Jamel after a 10 round beatdown. Lol. Valdez can box, he legit styled on Berchelt, and he has power that Shakur has to respect. It will be close but Valdez can steal Shakur's lunch money just like Ramirez did back in the day.

you stand to make a whole lot of money, then. the odds are really great for a man convinced that valdez will pull it off.

personally, i see shakur having more than enough power to put oscar away if he so chooses. it's not going to be a one punch KO, but a prolonged beat down that either has him down enough times for the ref to call it off, or the corner stopping it. but like i said before, shakur hasn't shown any killer instinct in his last couple of fights, so i see this going to a decision, and stevenson wins a shutout.

you stand to make a whole lot of money, then. the odds are really great for a man convinced that valdez will pull it off.

personally, i see shakur having more than enough power to put oscar away if he so chooses. it's not going to be a one punch KO, but a prolonged beat down that either has him down enough times for the ref to call it off, or the corner stopping it. but like i said before, shakur hasn't shown any killer instinct in his last couple of fights, so i see this going to a decision, and stevenson wins a shutout.

Anyone who is confident in Shakur's power is outta of their mind. "He hasn't hurt nobody mang."

The guy who beat a power puncher in Quigg with a broken jaw is the guy who is gonna be stopped by Shakur?!?!

Shakur is going to surprise a lot of people on Saturday

I agree. Shakurs power isnt that great. I think Valdez is going to bring the fire to Shakur and really test his toughness.
Valdez by TKO 10th round

I agree. Shakurs power isnt that great. I think Valdez is going to bring the fire to Shakur and really test his toughness.
Valdez by TKO 10th round

For sure. I don't understand why people are out here acting like Shakur is the second coming of Pernell Whitaker. He's not a special talent and someone is inevitably gonna get to that chin, might as well be Valdez.

Back