Sh**, I tore something

Thanks for the kind words guys. I've already started lite rehab on it. My legs are paying the price for my sissy chest giving out on me. It is healing up nicely and faster than anyone thought.

I think the bruising and swelling let everyone to believe that it was a major tear when in fact It could not have been, due to the fact that I have full range of motion back with only slight tenderness in two positions. I will be back and better than ever. The rest has been helpful but is also making me itch to do some pressing movements again.

my erection tore through my pants today....

jokes, great to see you're doing well rickdog. had us all scared for a sec....almost made me wanna cut back on Max bench

Thanks Bas Fan. Keep benching heavy!! If you're feeling pain don't push it. I knew I should have just stopped when I was doing warmups, I could still feel a slight pain from a couple weeks earlier. Oh well, live and learn. I won't do that again.

Glad to know your recovery is going well. Just remember not to start pushing again too early. You're healing fast, and reinjuring it is the last thing you want to do. Just keep being happy with the gains you're making on your legs. Heal up well so you can get stronger than ever.

Back