Sex with Robots

I highly doubt there are many women who want to fuck for 2 hours. That would get really tiring, and probably a little boring. I certainly wouldn't want to have sex that long even if I could. Very few people actually have intercourse for longer than 12 minutes (look it up). Actually, if I've had enough beer I probably could, and I'd hate it.

Hate what? Lasting two hours or going over 12 minutes?

This is all just going to lead to people wanting robosexual marriage. I mean where does it end?

Gay robosexual marriage?

Memes of the future are going to reference friend zoning by robots.

'lee dat

This is all just going to lead to people wanting robosexual marriage. I mean where does it end?

Gay robosexual marriage?

Legions of social justice robo warriors.

They can post thousands of articles and forum posts a second.

Resistance is futile.

There are those fucking machines that are available but i can't recall the name of them.
Actually if you search for fucking machines for women at google image, you'll see some, not robots though.
god they're expensive. there is a site that sells them called fuckingmachines.com. also one called bondagegear.kink.com

At kanjotoys.com they have dolls and some are $17,000!

You're thinking of a sybian. Howard Stern has had a broad or two ride them on his show for kicks

most women don't want to fuck for hours and hours. i think a lot of men think they do though.
i've spoken to women who have told me about past bfs going for many hours[just shagging] and they didn't like it at all.
boring as hell, uncomfortable and after a while painful.

I will not be complaining even as an old man if they looked like this! :)

hqdefault.jpg

On topic before that time we could see humans live pass 200 years and this research could happen in 5 to 10 years. Major breakthroughs in genetics research could lead to making programmable DNA that could give someone the ability to reverse the aging process. Crazy times we are living in and things will pick up over the next 10 years.
hWcmVY8.jpg

I just needed an excuse to use this gif

I would prefer the wet pussy of a living hot women every time, but the way feminism and modern culture has ruined so many women, it's sure to be a lucrative field.

I'd definitely test some out though, but I'd prefer a holodeck, no maintenance/clean up required :D

What a strange necro-bump...

I think it's inevitable. No telling what kind of sociological impact it will have on human relations though.

Imagine the diseases it will cause hahah people will be manufacturing Bot Lube!!!!

Imagine the diseases it will cause hahah people will be manufacturing Bot Lube!!!!

They will need to remember to use bleachbit after every use

Or I suppose the product could be called bleachbot

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back