Seriously, how will Bisping-Silva play out in the Octagon?

The same guy that got hurt standing by Dollaway is gonna last 5 rounds with Anderson?

Some people just don't know how to put hate aside to make a logical pick

I am expecting both fighters are generally evasive and there will be no decisive winner.
I hope I am wrong, but I am not expecting much passion.

Silva's vulnerable to psychological warfare and Bisping might do well by being basic and technical.
Any evidence to support Anderson being vulnerable to psychological warfare? Any evidence to support Bisping being proficient in psychological warfare to affect Silva mentally in any way?

People who are counting out Bisping are totally out of their mind.

What I hope to see: Anderson via spectacular KO.

What I don't hope to see but expect to see: Competitive, lackluster contest in which both look somewhat gun shy and Anderson squeaks out a decision.

What I don't want to happen at all: Bisping clear points decision or early bs TKO by Bisping where Joe is going "wait, what happened there? Anderson looks just fine, Mike." Really just Anderson losing at all.

He was roided out his whole UFC career, that much is beyond dispute in my opinion. Sans PEDs, he looks more like the Silva who fought Nick Diaz and is never a champion.

Except The Diaz Anderson is the only time we expressly had evidence of him being on PEDs.

You're right Silva never had it. He never won a single fight. Thanks for opening my eyes OP.

I´m guessing front kick KO.

Any evidence to support Anderson being vulnerable to psychological warfare?

Sonnen/Silva II when Silva uncharacteristically bullrushed Sonnen at the beginning of the fight only to get taken down.

Any evidence to support Bisping being proficient in psychological warfare to affect Silva mentally in any way?

He talks shit with a purpose.

The same guy that got hurt standing by Dollaway is gonna last 5 rounds with Anderson?

Some people just don't know how to put hate aside to make a logical pick

The same guy that KO'd Vitor 2.0 is not the same guy that couldn't hurt Nick Diaz.

lol at some of you saying bisping can't hurt silva.

chris weidman knocked silva dead with a weak ass left handed shot. pretty sure bisping can hit harder than that.

bisping's 8th loss arrives in round 2 - not as spectacular as his fall from hendo's hands but equally gratifying to behold

If Silva fights like he did against Diaz then I don't see him KO'ing Bisping. Given its 5 rounds I'm taking Bisping by decision.

Bisping is the one who will determine how this fight goes. Anderson Silva has repeatedly shown that he's happy to coast by and win a decision if his opponent doesn't engage. Bisping will have to choose whether or not he wants to take the fight to Anderson and risk getting KO'd, or sit back and likely lose an uneventful decision. Bisping is also the one who might go for takedowns. Though if I had to bet, I think it'll stay on the feet.

I've said this before, but I just can't picture Silva being outstruck by Bisping. I think he'll will finish Bisping early. We'll see some vintage Anderson. People will post things like "Silva is back!!" But really I just think it's a good style matchup for him.

What I hope to see: Anderson via spectacular KO.

What I don't hope to see but expect to see: Competitive, lackluster contest in which both look somewhat gun shy and Anderson squeaks out a decision.

What I don't want to happen at all: Bisping clear points decision or early bs TKO by Bisping where Joe is going "wait, what happened there? Anderson looks just fine, Mike." Really just Anderson losing at all.

Except The Diaz Anderson is the only time we expressly had evidence of him being on PEDs.

Come on, you really believe he wasn't abusing for a long time? He is a beanpole in PRIDE but comes to the UFC fighting even at 205 at times and throwing guys like Rich Franklin around like they're ragdolls? Say what you want, but Rich Franklin was super tough; no way anyone around Rich's same size not on PEDs pushes him around like that.

You're right Silva never had it. He never won a single fight. Thanks for opening my eyes OP.

He never had it sans PEDs, keep in mind. Roided out, yes he was a freak. But so would a lot of people be under those same conditions.

Do you have proof? And "non PED Silva" is gonna look like PED Silva? Just stop kid

Do I have proof? You seriously can't read between the lines here? Even a lot of other UFC fighters have said the same thing about him. And, yes, I think Silva from 2008-2012 not on PEDs looks more like he did in his fight with Diaz. His lackluster look against Diaz was partly owed to being old and recently destroyed by Weidman.

Bisping lost a unanimous decesion to diabate and diabate has not accomplished anything noteworthy as a kickboxer.
Cung Le is cung le. lol

Terrible examples

Give me examples of the world class strikers anderson has fought? Cung le is cung le? Cung le is a low level striker to you?

Back