Seriously, how will Bisping-Silva play out in the Octagon?

"I was champion for long time! remember?"

Anderson+Silva+Reaction.gif

On roids. Remember?

Who knows how Silva will look but he should be the favorite just on the style match-up.

Yes, that is what I'm saying, but in your haste, you're not understanding the logic. Silva was on PEDs when he "beat" Diaz, but the PEDs were nullified by his recent trauma from Weidman basically knocking him out twice in a row and shattering his leg, as well as his age. So, my personal estimate is that that is what a real Anderson Silva looks like in his prime without taking the stuff.

Thanks for your sarcasm and overall annoyingly snug responses, by the way. If you can't understand what I've laid out in the sentences above, then you shouldn't be implying that anyone else is stupid.

giphy.gif

Silva on the juice didn't really have anything for Nick.
Silva off the juice might have nothing for Bisping.

Silva by KO. Wouldn't be surprised if Bisping clipped a chinny A. Silva though.

If Bisping does the Diaz technique of not engaging and fighting on the backfoot this is a very winnable fight for him.

Both fighters waiting for the other to engage to counter. Boring fight in the making.

Silva on the juice didn't really have anything for Nick.
Silva off the juice might have nothing for Bisping.

Silva by KO. Wouldn't be surprised if Bisping clipped a chinny A. Silva though.
Silva KO 1 time and he is chinny. Sherdog, where history only goes back 2 years.

Silva KO 1 time and he is chinny. Sherdog, where history only goes back 2 years.

Sonnen knocked A. Silva down, Chris KO'd him, but also dropped him. His chin isn't what it used to be where he would just take shots and shrug them off.

Sonnen knocked A. Silva down, Chris KO'd him, but also dropped him. His chin isn't what it used to be where he would just take shots and shrug them off.
He never ate punches. He rolled with them. No man can take a punch from a pro fighter on the chin and stay conscious. Hunt got KO by Manhoef while Manhoef was moving backwards. 100 lb weight difference.

I genuinely like both guys, but the truth here imo is that Anderson should, key word being SHOULD, utterly dominate this fight unless he tries to coast, in which case he should still win but it'll be boring. Bisping is a valid, deserving top ten level fighter but stylistically I don't think he poses much threat to Anderson. I don't even think age will matter here, as neither fighter is a spring chicken.

I'm hoping it could be good but I could totally see it sucking

surprised to see im in the minority here but i see bisping taking a decision or late TKO. He's got the cardio and output to outlast old man silva and tire him out if he doesnt get caught early. Bisping is really a jack of all trades kind of fighter and i think thats what will win him this one, mixing it up and turning into a dirty fight

I think he may look like this possibly tbh. Similar fighters imo, Bisping being a bit more technical, Forrest being bigger with better grappling IMO. Still i see this happening.

zx1p8z.jpg
Would be awesome. I don't think Silva has it anymore though. I do think he still wins, but he won't look that good.

Bisping doesn't have power for Anderson to worry about. Anderson will eventually catch him. Bisping will tick him off running his mouth about Anderson cheating his whole career so we're gonna get a version of Anderson that wants to go in there and smoke Bisping, and I have a feeling that's exactly what's gonna happen.

why? silva hasn't looked good in a fight since 2012. and weidman stole his chin.

Based on what? He's fought twice since his KO loss to Weidman. One was a fluke leg break and the other fight he outclassed Diaz.

Even this late in Anderson's career he could finish Bisping on the feet or on the ground imo. I advise not screwing around and just let AS's talent and skill overwhelm Bisping's lack there of.

Back