Serious question- why do people like Conor?

hes just an entertaining dude to watch.

his interviews and the way he talks and the things he says are just hilarious.

he's one of the most entertaining fighters to watch... he has the diaz like boxing, uses techniques from various martial arts instead of just boxing/wrestling like 75% of the ufc. hes very fluid with the way he strikes. he talks to his opponents and does other risky things during the fight to make his wins even more devastating like anderson. he finishes every fight.

heres a big reason... conor took the mendes (who almost everyone thouyght was a stylistically bad matchup) fight on short notice. he was even saying that he wouldnt no who he would fight untill weighin day and he was still down to fight whoever.

Fluid movement in his kicks and strikes................plus it p*sses off a lot of Sherdoggers.

Because he calls out Aldo for what he is. Same reason I liked Chael during the Anderson feud.

Its because Conor talks the way most Sherdoggers act on here, disrespectful of others.

He's a great fighter with a unique style.

Is it really that hard to figure out?

He's an elite fighter and an excellent showman in and out of the cage. Even tho I may not agree with everything that flies out of his mouth, I can't help but like the guy..

Its the whole "Im 2 inches taller than you, hence you are a midget" mindset I dont understand. Thats the deal breaker for me. Cant root for a clown with that mentality no matter what weird kicks he throws.

Talks the talk and walks the walk

Closest thing MMA has ever had to their own Muhammad Ali

I hear a lot of people saying this, but Conor is still in the beginning of his Champion reign. He needs to become champion first and defend his belt a couple o times with his same style. That would be him imitating Ali.

Because he calls out Aldo for what he is. Same reason I liked Chael during the Anderson feud.

We know what Chael is, so what does that say about Conor? PED cheat, criminal, loud-mouth piece of shit? You said it, not me.

Its the whole "Im 2 inches taller than you, hence you are a midget" mindset I dont understand. Thats the deal breaker for me. Cant root for a clown with that mentality no matter what weird kicks he throws.

Thats what I'm saying. He thinks it's ok to talk shit on everyone else whilst no one (Joe Duffy) better dare talk shit on him. People buy that?

Is he?
Is it in response to Chad saying that he could beat him (after saying no excuses that night)?

If so, I am with Conor

I could understand it if so but it's not. He said that in the post fight presser.

it's a cult of personality. he's not likeable in the slightest, but he does have a strange warped charisma in a charles manson sort of way.

I'm not sure if it's an American thing but over in the UK no one really takes things like that seriously. Conor's just having fun and trying to get in Chads head. He doesn't actually think Chad is a midget. When he's not in showman mode or trying to get in people's head he's as respectful as they come. He is always super polite to fans/ journalists and even fighters not in his weight class.

They did a conference call in beyond the octagon , Mgregor was in studio , you could tell the comment had riled Chad because it was the first thing he mentioned and Chad seemed geniouly upset and confused.

Have you seen the footage of him live at Aldo Mendez 2 doing a running commentary of the fight ? If not how do you think he acts if you had to guess ? Just curious .

His fake little persona is really lame and boring... it brings the Z's... I like watching his fights though.

He has entertaining fights, duh.

I don't really care for his out of the cage antics.

Back