Serious Question: What are some forms and ways of psychological self defense ?

cheachea

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
On this forum we all know about Physical self defense and martial arts but I wanted to ask if anyone on here knows tactics and measures they can take for psychological self defense.

What are some ways you could defend yourself from psychological attacks from groups of people ?

Please give serious answers thanks.

mentally break them first.

you can physically kick their ass if they try to psychologically attack you. Usually works every time.

Let me narrow it down to exactly what I’m referring to,

How could you defend your self from psychological attacks from groups of people using techniques used by the Stasi in Germany in the 1950’s that mimic mental illness ?

On this forum we all know about Physical self defense and martial arts but I wanted to ask if anyone on here knows tactics and measures they can take for psychological self defense.

What are some ways you could defend yourself from psychological attacks from groups of people ?

It is a shame that no one is answering you seriously TS because this is actually a good question that I think a lot about

When you feel someone is psychologically attacking you, the first thing you should do is confront them. Obviously not in a traditional physical way. Instead walk up to them and place your face in front of theirs, almost touching their nose with your nose. Stare at them and dont say a word. Theyll get uncomfortable and back off. After this, theyll suspect that youre on to their psyc attacks and theyll focus their psychological energy on other people in the immediate environment. This is just one tactic but I actually have a few. PM me for further details.

Be up front. Most people that play psychological games can't handle that. That's why they play games

Be up front. Most people that play psychological games can't handle that. That's why they play games

^^* This ^^*

It’s just so dang cowardly. They are liars also so they will most likely deny what they are doing.

Let me narrow it down to exactly what I’m referring to,

How could you defend your self from psychological attacks from groups of people using techniques used by the Stasi in Germany in the 1950’s that mimic mental illness ?

You a paranoid schizo bro?

forced sleep deprivation and then putting yourself into real serious conversations with family and loved ones and trying not to break...?

get some truth serum and try not to tell the truth?

Step 1) Agree
Step 2) Feel free to move on with the rest of your day

You a paranoid schizo bro?

No and that’s the thing it’s supposed to mimic and is a canned response that keeps people from reporting harassment because they don’t want to be labeled as such.

Back