Serious Question: What are some forms and ways of psychological self defense ?

On this forum we all know about Physical self defense and martial arts but I wanted to ask if anyone on here knows tactics and measures they can take for psychological self defense.

What are some ways you could defend yourself from psychological attacks from groups of people ?

Please give serious answers thanks.
Always meet with the person that is giving you psychological grief in front of someone you trust so you have a witness. It also may not make them feel so tough in front of others and your witness can tell the truth about what happens. Either that or drop to your knees and try to blow them. That always shows them.

But what if it’s a set up to make you assault them ?
Just knowing you can dominate them physically helps you brush off their psychological attacks. You know you could end it whenever you want. That’s the real power.

You need to be more specific? Are people saying mean things to you?
I just do this
<mma4>

I'm from the Portland neighborhood of Louisville, KY. To those of you unfamiliar with it, it's the bad side of town where tourists don't want to go. So growing up I was more used to physical face-to-face confrontation, as I got older and entered the professional world I was very unfamiliar with psychological tactics.

They're a little tips and tricks that I've learned throughout the years, incorporating the way I am with the way I have to be at work. One thing that will dissuade people right off the gate, is violating their personal space, staring them dead in the eye, stand too close make them move around you. Do not be polite which is what society tells us to do, I'll use the "stale face" and just stare at them. I think this applies to what your talking about but I'm not 100 percent sure.

Meet meanness with kindness. When someone is trying to move against you/doesn’t like you every time you do something nice to them it causes them pain, like an error message. They get torn between accepting the nice gestures and their prior/current hatred of you.

No and that’s the thing it’s supposed to mimic and is a canned response that keeps people from reporting harassment because they don’t want to be labeled as such.

So what are you saying, a modern-day stasi is moving shit around in your house? <23>

You need to be more specific? Are people saying mean things to you?
I just do this
<mma4>

I’m pretty sure it’s gang stalking and electronic harassment. It’s been happening to me for about 2 years but it’s really hard to prove unless you record every second of your day with a go pro camera .

I wish it was. Just way too many “Coincidences”. Like over 100 instances over and over again.
No, I'm saying that's a mental self defense, but I took it out of context, I think. That's your subconscious defending yourself. You're talking about consciencely defending yourself. I idk if I can really answer that one. When I'm around people who are mental vampires I just cut them out of the equation.

Is this you?

LOL No. Some people are shills that purposely try to discredit those who are really experiencing this.

There are some that really are mentally ill and imagining it though.

I like to feint a psychological attack high then touch them with teh jab in their lower psyche. It’s like a mental ballshot and It works 100% of the time, 10% of the time.

if you simply don't care what they think......it shouldn't bother you at all

Let me narrow it down to exactly what I’m referring to,

How could you defend your self from psychological attacks from groups of people using techniques used by the Stasi in Germany in the 1950’s that mimic mental illness ?

Anyone here on sherdog in stasi? Anyone? COME ON...SOMEONE here must have been stasi here to help out???

Back