Serious Question: What are some forms and ways of psychological self defense ?

chin up bud, even fedor has fallen victim to psychological attacks

Psychological defenses, or coping mechanisms, typically create more turmoil in your life than what you built that to defend against.

If you want to not be psychologically weak, or vulnerable, just be a solid dude.

Do “Stand Your Ground “ laws cover psychological attacks?
Asking for a friend.

giphy.gif

you can physically kick their ass if they try to psychologically attack you. Usually works every time.

Meditation, self awareness... very very few people will get there, because society has condition us in the complete opposite direction....but when you are completely free spiritualy really no words thrown at you in fear will even touch you... because you understand when people react in fear it really is not directed at you, its basically directed at themselves.

tell them "sorry I broke your headboard last night, also you're lady wanted me to tell you to pick up some eggs and milk on your way home"

On this forum we all know about Physical self defense and martial arts but I wanted to ask if anyone on here knows tactics and measures they can take for psychological self defense.

What are some ways you could defend yourself from psychological attacks from groups of people ?

Please give serious answers thanks.
logic and understanding

Can anyone give a specific example of what they mean by psychological attack? We talking someone acting passive aggressive?

One thing that will dissuade people right off the gate, is violating their personal space, staring them dead in the eye, stand too close make them move around you. Do not be polite which is what society tells us to do, I'll use the "stale face" and just stare at them. I think this applies to what your talking about but I'm not 100 percent sure.

I had worked with someone at my job who was probably the worst person I've ever met. He sabatoged people to make himself look better - figuratively and literally. I'm a CNC machinist - he would fuck with my programs and my machines when I was on break so I would make less parts than him.

He would sexually harass women - even causing a pregnant woman to quit because he would grab her ass and try to grab her hand when she would walk around at work. Whenever he was brought into HR for sexual harassment or anything else - he would say that "Everyone says these things because they are racist." He was from Guatamala.

I basically stopped talking to him - responding to him when he said hello or whats up - would do what the poster above me in quotes said. It scared the shit out of him ( even though I technically am a manlet) and he started making up crazy stories about me - like that I shadowbox at work while making eye contact with him, follow him home, put bad parts in his bags, etc. I have a good rep at work so no one believed him as his stories got crazier and crazier.

Week before he got fired, he told my boss that I "kicked him" when I walked past him. In truth, he refused to get out of my way when we passed each other in a cramped area on the shop floor. I stared at him and moved by - didn't give him the 'shoulder' even though I should have.

He was let go a week later for sexual harassment ( finally ) after 10 years of employment.

He even kept a notebook in his locker FULL of dirt he had on other employees so they couldn't bring him to HR.

On the day he was fired - he sent an email to our company's CEO about his situation asking for help, and shit talking the HR department and all managers involved.

He is gone but he is legendary at my work for the psychological bullshit he put people through and how he got away with so much over 10 years, sabotaging employees and our own company the whole way.

High kick them, so they can't use theyr brain against you

Example

Here Wanderlei is trying to apply an high level psychological attack on Mirko using an intimidation technique
oq9Bdz.gif

To counter this, Mirko kicked Wanderlei in the brain hard as fuck
mirko-filopivic_wanderlei-silva_medium.gif

As result Wanderlei was almost killed and unable to continue the psychological offensive

It's important that you get victories where you can.

Try to thwart them in small ways, take the piss out of them, use humour etc. Always keep truths for yourself, arbitrarily, it makes the whole process a lot more taxing for the interrogator.

Report them to the mods

It's important that you get victories where you can.

Try to thwart them in small ways, take the piss out of them, use humour etc. Always keep truths for yourself, arbitrarily, it makes the whole process a lot more taxing for the interrogator.

If you have the ability to fuck with people like making jokes to their face and generally bullying them in a fun manner, then do that. A lot.

When I dislike someone to such a degree as we're talking about ITT - I can't even talk to them - nevermind make jokes and goof around.

If you have the ability to fuck with people like making jokes to their face and generally bullying them in a fun manner, then do that. A lot.

When I dislike someone to such a degree as we're talking about ITT - I can't even talk to them - nevermind make jokes and goof around.

The fun with interrogation comes when you dislike them that much that you are 10 steps ahead of them. Like chess but with life consequences

Back