News Sergei Pavlovich vs. Alexander Volkov set as co-main event for UFC Saudi Arabia, June 22nd

Who you got?

• Total voters
Brazilian MMA used to be driven as much by fueds between camps as anything, the UFC have heavily pushed it towards nationalism IMHO.

I can see that. I also think it’s gotten tough to get most non brazillians with any name recognition to fight in brazil.

Volkov via decision…

Not that Pavlovich isn’t good, but Volkov has always been underrated. His striking is some of the best and he uses his range very well. Against fighters who aren’t trying to constantly take him down, I’d pick Volkov every time.

Volkov via decision…

Not that Pavlovich isn’t good, but Volkov has always been underrated. His striking is some of the best and he uses his range very well. Against fighters who aren’t trying to constantly take him down, I’d pick Volkov every time.
Why by decision? Volkov is very good at finishing fights, he's lanky but not a point fighter.

Hopefully this means Gane is fighting Almeida. He better not be getting a shot at Aspinall's belt over Blaydes lmao.
They’d have to drag Cyril Gane kicking and screaming to fight Almeida, kinda like how i do whenever i have to get through an Almeida fight.

Volkov might be the better mixed martial artist. White Francis has incredible power though. I don’t know enough about him to really make a prediction. I don’t think I ever saw him in a fight where it went the distance.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back