September 11th

Like the hero janitor that saved so many people's lives, and the media told everyone about that.

Oh wait, you must mean the loser that says he saw explosions, Not heard, that he physically witnesses explosions prior to any plane hitting the building.

Too bad their the same person.
lmao @ the random William Rodriguez rage post.

Get your fucking shit together pimp

Osama gave a reason. It's not a mystery.

The official reason is he was lashing out in response to the continued presence of US military in Saudi Arabia after the first Iraq war.

But he also said it was American support for Israel

lmao @ the random William Rodriguez rage post.

Get your fucking shit together pimp

Fawlty, you've seen me rage before. I would think you know the difference.

I have yet to accuse pentagon generals of baby rape.

But he also said it was American support for Israel
They always throw that in there. As far as Osama is concerned, support for Israel had been a constant all the while he was lapping up milky US dollars for his war against the Russians.

What was new was those bases in Saudi

Shhhhhh. Don't tell people that OBL said it was because of Saudi Arabia.

They may realize that the house of bin Laden is second only to the house of Saud.
Osama was our man in Afghanistan.

It's not a secret he comes from a prominent family and was once our ally.

If that was the truth they would have hit them at night.

They didn’t care about civilian casualties since civilians are killed as well when western countries do their military interventions.

One of the plans was to land one of the planes in the middle of USA n then highjackers come out n deliver their message as to why they did their actions

Fucking crazy some of us have been here a decade.
I gotta say I'm glad the 9/11 truth movement is all but completely dead now. That was a rough bunch of years.

I almost got pulled into that. Due to a combo of anger about the Iraq War (and personally serving to further it), marijuana use, ignorance, and general 20's cynicism, I was "just asking questions" myself for a while. Glad that didn't last long.

They didn’t care about civilian casualties since civilians are killed as well when western countries do their military interventions.

One of the plans was to land one of the planes in the middle of USA n then highjackers come out n deliver their message as to why they did their actions
They specifically targeted the towers when they were at their busiest you disingenuous piece of human garbage.

I gotta say I'm glad the 9/11 truth movement is all but completely dead now. That was a rough bunch of years.

I almost got pulled into that. Due to a combo of anger about the Iraq War (and personally serving to further it), marijuana use, ignorance, and general 20's cynicism, I was "just asking questions" myself for a while. Glad that didn't last long.

To be clear, I don't even claim it was controlled demolitions. I don't think the public knows what happened that day.

The problem is in trying to say I know what happened. I make no such claim.

I just know the NIST report is utter BS.

They always throw that in there. As far as Osama is concerned, support for Israel had been a constant all the while he was lapping up milky US dollars for his war against the Russians.

What was new was those bases in Saudi

Didn’t Israeli/Palestinian conflict got worse in 90s?

Also he accepted to work with USA in order to have help with ussr. Once that threat was over n USA pretty much became the only superpower his resentment for USA grew more

They specifically targeted the towers when they were at their busiest you disingenuous piece of human garbage.

Probably cause airports are also busy n were less likley to be caught

To be clear, I don't even claim it was controlled demolitions. I don't think the public knows what happened that day.

The problem is in trying to say I know what happened. I make no such claim.

I just know the NIST report is utter BS.
Oh boy. No there's no chance I'm on board with the "NIST is BS" thing.

Tell you what though, something did happen when I was in basic training, and I've told this story before but it bears repeating, because it shows that Afghan-Iraq was not just a reaction to 9/11, but a plan waiting for an opportunity (yes in addition to PNAC stuff).

It was April 2001, and we were a bit more than halfway through AF basic. They brought all of the training flights to the base theater, and had a "production" set to "Die Motherfucker Die" with war footage and lots of bombs dropping. It was disgusting (and of course most of the kids loved it). Then after the motivational video, one of the training instructors got on stage to talk.

He went through a slideshow showing Saddam and Bin Laden, and was telling us how they were going to attack us any day now, and we were going to war with Afghanistan and Iraq (and that they had all these chemical weapons and nuke programs, etc). I shit you not.

That stuck has with me for a very long time. It was actually reading PNAC-related stuff that helped me come to terms with that. Otherwise, there would be no explanation and I would be a lot more paranoid. I would try not to hold it against anybody who went through that specific propaganda program and believed we orchestrated things.

Oh boy. No there's no chance I'm on board with the "NIST is BS" thing.

Tell you what though, something did happen when I was in basic training, and I've told this story before but it bears repeating, because it shows that Afghan-Iraq was not just a reaction to 9/11, but a plan waiting for an opportunity (yes in addition to PNAC stuff).

It was April 2001, and we were a bit more than halfway through AF basic. They brought all of the training flights to the base theater, and had a "production" set to "Die Motherfucker Die" with war footage and lots of bombs dropping. It was disgusting (and of course most of the kids loved it). Then after the motivational video, one of the training instructors got on stage to talk.

He went through a slideshow showing Saddam and Bin Laden, and was telling us how they were going to attack us any day now, and we were going to war with Afghanistan and Iraq (and that they had all these chemical weapons and nuke programs, etc). I shit you not.

That stuck has with me for a very long time. It was actually reading PNAC-related stuff that helped me come to terms with that. Otherwise, there would be no explanation and I would be a lot more paranoid. I would try not to hold it against anybody who went through that specific propaganda program and believed we orchestrated things.

Ha! I knew this chick in the army. Her husband and her were both mechnics in my unit. Dude is redneck as shit, and the best machanic in the unit. The chick was a legit communist. She had IG come question her about it once. She would go on for hours about how we were going to invade Iraq, about how none of us should re-enlist because you will be going to war for a lie. This was in 99.

Yeah. All those evil people that showed up to work at mundane jobs. How dare they.

I do see his point though. The CIA explicitly called it blowback. The targets make sense if you factor in economic warfare as well as the attack on the Pentagon.

Back