September 11th

It's because of our freedoms that they hate us

So it's in our best interest to give our freedoms away

To be safe

Are you one of those people who whine when going through TSA?

jet-fuel-can-amp-039-t-melt-steal-beams_o_4893485.jpg

It was not just the fuel, guy. The buildings were not sufficiently built to withstand the impact of a jetliner slamming into it. Not many things would be functional with that amount of damage.

Are you one of those people who whine when going through TSA?

Only when they're acting completely incompetent.

I tee'd it up, someone else can knock it out of the park

Probably since those were actual military conflicts that led to wars with mass casualties.
The comment I was responding to wasn't specific about military vs non-military events.

I found myself listening to some of the 9/11 calls from inside the towers recently (somehow the NORAD/ATC tapes wound up on my Youtube recommendations and one thing led to another).

Not gonna lie, this post triggered the fuck out of me.

shit, sorry dude. I was just trying to make light of a terrible murderous event.

shit, sorry dude. I was just trying to make light of a terrible murderous event.

Oh totally. I'm not going to say you were "too soon" or anything (lol, 17 years later). It's more that when the event happened I was in high school. I remember being worried, but if I look back on it being a kid in California it wasn't "real" for me. You see the buildings come down, but my brain couldn't really comprehend the experience of the people inside. Even as I got older, and would periodically think about it I still couldn't really wrap my head around the personal experience of people in and near the buildings. But listening to those calls really changed all of that. It's hard for me to see the videos now as anything other than a rapid loss of real life that was desperate to live. Hearing that desperation, and knowing what would happen, actually made it real. It all means something different to me now, and that happened very recently (past couple of weeks).

Collateral damage...

Same way innocent ppl die when western countries go on their democracy spreading bombing campaigns
incorrect. in this case the innocent people were the target.

Last edited:
on the plane itself, what could have been done to stop them?

sure, some people could have rushed them, but that would take the right kind of people. "who's going first" kind of thing. everyone waiting on someone else to do something until its too late.
Marky Mark?

but in all seriousness up until that point all Plane Hijackings were dealt with, with cooperation and never trying to attack or overwhelm the hijackers. There was no real history of purposely crashing planes and instead most times it was simply re-diverting to a location and negotiating.

had anyone tried to attack the hijackers they might have been held back by other passengers thinking they were going to make things worse.

We know better now however.

September 11th

I will always remember that day. its literally burned into my small brain.

how can people be so evil?
Lying lying and trickery they drive off of people not understanding the religion the practice and money.

The jet fuel may, or may not have, been hot enough to damage the steel badly enough to cause a collapse, but I wager that a 395,000 lbs. airplane violently crashing into a building may have compromised the infrastructure enough to cause its collapse.

I know how that feels I will remember all my life war that happened here from 1992/95 it change our lifes but anyway our life don't have meaning when all will be died in 50 billion years

I posted on this a few months back when the petition was filed. Nothing happened, right? They filed a second one at the end of July. Nothing happened, right?

Nothing will either. If this information was able to get mainstream focus, everything would change. They don't want change.

LC DOJ GRAND JURY PETITION

SHARE THIS PAGE WIDELY

NOTE: This is the original version filed on 10 April 2018. To read the most recent (30 July 2018) First Amended Petition click HERE.

https://lawyerscommitteefor9-11inquiry.org/lc-doj-grand-jury-petition/

They can't stop it. A grand jury is outside the 3 branches of government. It can be formed without a special prosecutor.

So should I use the same logic tRUmp defenders do to defend Russian hacking of our election to say we've blown up the middle east so it's ok for them to blow us up?
Pretty useless comment, good talk.

on the plane itself, what could have been done to stop them?

sure, some people could have rushed them, but that would take the right kind of people. "who's going first" kind of thing. everyone waiting on someone else to do something until its too late.
That's not really the issue. Up until that day, hijackings were done usually for the purpose of an exchange or ransome. The normal flow of hijacking should see the plane land safely, somewhere, and negotiations begin.

This day saw a different goal. But the passengers of these planes had no, at least initial, idea the planes would be used as missiles and everyone would perish.

This has changed the landscape of hijackings. Has a successful hijacking happened since 911? I dont know the answer to that but I can't recall any.

I'm sure "advanced security" gets the public credit for this, but the truth is hijackings worked because there was an understanding everyone was not going to get incinerated.

In today's atmosphere, 911 wouldn't work. The passengers would be willing to overwhelm the hijackers. The primal turns on if everyone believes the plane is going to be used as a weapon.

This is brilliant considering the incel-troofer crossover culture

Like the hero janitor that saved so many people's lives, and the media told everyone about that.

Oh wait, you must mean the loser that says he saw explosions, Not heard, that he physically witnesses explosions prior to any plane hitting the building.

Too bad their the same person.

September 11th

I will always remember that day. its literally burned into my small brain.

Probably not:

http://theconversation.com/flashbulb-memories-of-dramatic-events-arent-as-accurate-as-believed-64838

Sad day for the world. Worst day ever for Americans.

On the odd occasion I still see the images of people jumping that we all witnessed live on the TV. It was like watching an end of the world action movie. Only difference was, this was real

I remember (maybe not accurately, see above) seeing everything unfold on live TV. It was already afternoon in Germany, so I was already home from school and checking the video text (not sure if that ever was a thing in the US) and read "New York: Towers in flames". I switched channels and suddenly it was everywhere. I had switched on maybe ten minutes after the second plane.

Burned into my mind is the collapse of the first tower. I immediately realized what had happened, but the German commentator did not. I switched to CNN and they were like omg it's gone! and back to the German commentator who still was not aware.

9/11 triggered my choice for political science as a field for my studies. I can understand Americans who joined the Army subsequently.

It's rare that you watch TV and immediately realize the magnitude of what is happening. This was such a case.

I was on the WTC in 1999. I also was at JFK the same day the EgyptAir pilot decided to crash his plane.

Way to answer the question. Or is the hypocrisy in your shit too blinding.

Here's my take: 9/11 was a fucking terrible mess for the US. It likely would not have happened had we not been bombing the fuck out of the ME bringing attention to ourselves. Quickest way to make a terrorist is kill mommy/daddy
Osama gave a reason. It's not a mystery.

The official reason is he was lashing out in response to the continued presence of US military in Saudi Arabia after the first Iraq war.

Osama gave a reason. It's not a mystery.

The official reason is he was lashing out in response to the continued presence of US military in Saudi Arabia after the first Iraq war.

Shhhhhh. Don't tell people that OBL said it was because of Saudi Arabia.

They may realize that the house of bin Laden is second only to the house of Saud.

Back