September 11th

I'm still amazed that in under an hour our government and all of the MSM knew exactly who did it and why.
you do know airlines keep track of who boards their planes right?

you think radical islamists attack America because you are "free"??

oh how naive you are lol

I would say they attacked us because we are enemies. The want the world ruled by radical Islam and most of the world doesn't.

I would say they attacked us because we are enemies. The want the world ruled by radical Islam and most of the world doesn't.
you dont think American foreign policy had anything to do with why you were attacked?

its just because the terrorists wanted to dominate the world?

We'll make those pesky Saudis pay eventually

you dont think American foreign policy had anything to do with why you were attacked?

its just because the terrorists wanted to dominate the world?

I think it had more to do with domestic policy if you catch what I'm sayin'

But its manufacturing our consent. And it's going to make it ok for us to do it again

Why would they do that?

And how do we make them stop?
stop being dumb

Wooooo, I wouldnt count on that.
just to clarify..... that was in the general sense. Wasnt aimed at you lol

although sometimes I wonder about you :p

just to clarify..... that was in the general sense. Wasnt aimed at you lol

although sometimes I wonder about you :p
Our problem (on top of being stupid) is we are so divided, we refuse to see the evidence right in front of our eyes. If you arent on the right side, you're a conspiracy theorist. Wed rather be "right" than do what's right. So we are fucked :(

Yeah. All those evil people that showed up to work at mundane jobs. How dare they.

Collateral damage...

Same way innocent ppl die when western countries go on their democracy spreading bombing campaigns

The wars that developed after September 11th also caused a lot of strife, turmoil, and mourning basically the world over. The Coalition Forces took losses, the insurgents took losses, Americans took losses, and the locals of the countries we occupied took losses. It had a global impact. The really sad part?...…

A lot of the high level targets take refuge in countries where we don't have a presence. Who is left?...…..

The local man from the village doing as the insurgents tell him, so he takes up arms against the Americans to prevent his kidnapped daughter from being sold into a sex trafficking ring.

It's all messed up. I try not to have animosity towards my enemies. "Good guy" is a relative term depending on who you're asking. How many fathers wouldn't do the same thing to bring their daughter back? We ignore the human element. I just pray the world can learn to cooperate with each other, because we all live here.

I would argue that Pearl Harbor was worse. I might argue the first battle that kicked off the Civil War was worse. Don't get me wrong, 9/11 was truly awful for this nation and so many of its peoples who lost their lives or loved ones.
Probably since those were actual military conflicts that led to wars with mass casualties.

The twin towers were cans with Andrei arlovksi esque chins for steal beams.

A real skyscraper would have have taken a shot like that.

There, I said it

I found myself listening to some of the 9/11 calls from inside the towers recently (somehow the NORAD/ATC tapes wound up on my Youtube recommendations and one thing led to another).

Not gonna lie, this post triggered the fuck out of me.

Back