• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Senate Tax Bill Passes - at 2:00 AM (EST)

Make
America
Crash
Again

RENA

world.

macarenadance1.gif

health-care-reform-then-now-in-senate-obama-care-22972806.png

Im actually quite surprised at how hard can the economic royalists can shove their dicks up the American people ass until they say "Wait, this isnt what i voted for".
You realize this goes completely against the point you're poorly attempting to make, right?

The ACA, in its completion and subsequent changes, was litigated for almost a year. Quit being stupid.
Go read the whole quote and stop pushing bullshit propaganda.
Are you dishonest or clueless ?

Shoe, meet the other foot.

Now we perhaps will finally see what the final product looks like before everybody runs wild witht their stupid opinions

I'm not mad. The poor in this country have enough resources. Sorry, but I'm tired of pretending thats not true. The middle class deserves this break.
Well I have other reasons why I oppose the bill but I agree with this part. I wish the middle class got most of he breaks instead of big corporations and high income earners.

Oh wait, do you think most goes to the middle class?

I thought republicans care about the debt. Just another talking point I guess. Why a 20 billion dollar wall, make it 1 trillion

I thought republicans care about the debt. Just another talking point I guess. Why a 20 billion dollar wall, make it 1 trillion
I've been asking this a lot lately... What happened to conservatives being fiscally conservative and not just socially conservative

Now we perhaps will finally see what the final product looks like before everybody runs wild witht their stupid opinions
We should get to see the bill before it actually passes don't you think

I told you in another thread that reform was coming. How can you continue to bash Trump when he has successfully improved our tax system?

What value or pleasure do you derive out of trolling?

On a policy basis, aren't there enough stupid people in the world that it's not necessary to be another one?

On a personal basis, don't you have something more worthwhile to do with your time?

Sure. But when it comes to the national debt nobody really needs to pay back shit. You can speculate about default or kicking the can, but this concept of it coming out of Joe Shmoe's pocket is misinformed.

You'll pay by default, (as in no more credit, wost economic downturn in history etc..), or you'll pay with the purchasing power of your current holdings (along with the worst economic downturn in history).

This process seems to be third world shit happening in a first world country.

Back