News Self-check-out sucks

We are paying more and getting LESS service. What the fuck are you going on about? Are you arguing that service has not declined? If not its time you should fuck off

You're such a little bitch that you didn't even realize you quoted me twice. You're funny.

And no.. you're getting better service because you're doing it yourself the way you want and at your own pace.

What's the matter, you need mommy to scan and organize your groceries for you?

Love self checkout..free stuff... I don't work here fire me :)
This. Why wouldn’t you like something you can use to punish a company that’s taking away jobs.

If you get caught, “I’m not trained to use this”

The grocery store I go to even has a thing where you scan and bag while you shop, afterwards you just pay and leave.

You're such a little bitch that you didn't even realize you quoted me twice. You're funny.

And no.. you're getting better service because you're doing it yourself the way you want and at your own pace.

What's the matter, you need mommy to scan and organize your groceries for you?

Doing things yourself is not 'service' lol

serv·ice
[ˈsərvəs]

NOUN
  1. the action of helping or doing work for someone:
    "millions are involved in voluntary service"

Retard

Is engish your second language?

Doing things yourself is not 'service' lol

serv·ice
[ˈsərvəs]

NOUN
  1. the action of helping or doing work for someone:
    "millions are involved in voluntary service"

Retard

Is engish your second language?

The second you bring up a Google definition, you admit to not knowing how language works. Words are flexible.

You're giving service to yourself.. which you can't even do on your own. That's the only excuse for you having issues with self-checkout.

Learn to count and learn to pick things up/put them down. Mommy won't be around forever.

The second you bring up a Google definition, you admit to not knowing how language works. Words are flexible.

You're giving service to yourself.. which you can't even do on your own. That's the only excuse for you having issues with self-checkout.

Learn to count and learn to pick things up/put them down. Mommy won't be around forever.

The definition of service is not as fluid as your gender. Every product in a store is priced with the cost of labor factored into it. Walmart spends ~22% of their revenue on hourly wages. If you eliminate 8 out of 10 cashiers (which walmart has), the price on goods should decrease proportionally. If not-then we are paying MORE for LESS.

My. Fucking. God.

The definition of service is not as fluid as your gender. Every product in a store is priced with the cost of labor factored into it. Walmart spends ~22% of their revenue on hourly wages. If you eliminate 8 out of 10 cashiers (which walmart has), the price on goods should decrease proportionally. If not-then we are paying MORE for LESS.

My. Fucking. God.

Words are fluid. Gender isn't. I just told you twice.

And what does the rest of that rant have to do with your inability to count or maneuver objects in a cart?

Why? Are? You? So? Weak? That? You? Can't? Even? Pick? Shit? Up?

Very simple question.

We're obviously arguing principal. Not physical ability.

Who's property are the items until the transaction is completed?

We're obviously arguing principal. Not physical ability.

Who's property are the items until the transaction is completed?

Do you not see all the.. animals.. here talking about "messing up?"

It's definitely about ability here bud.

Do you not see all the.. animals.. here talking about "messing up?"

It's definitely about ability here bud.

Now that you've been intellectually kicked around here, what do you plan to do with the rest of your night?

Not sure what ya'll are arguing about, but all of this self checkout crap is just a way to staff fewer cashiers.

Even while the owners whine about petty theft, they still don't want to pay to staff more cashiers unless the theft is exceeding the wages of extra employees.

I've been kicking you around, actually.

Ok.

What problem do you think that the OP really has with self checkout? He's talking about how tedious it is, you go on about people not being able to count or some shit.

You claimed that prices havent increased. I successfully disputed that while giving you a lesson on the mercantile process.

I also taught you about the definition of the word 'service'

I constantly had to keep you on task in regards to what we're discussing.

The only thing that you've shown me is that you're more than likely an 18 to early 20 something that did not witness, or was too young to notice, the steady decline of retail service

Ok.

What problem do you think that the OP really has with self checkout? He's talking about how tedious it is, you go on about people not being able to count or some shit.

You claimed that prices havent increased. I successfully disputed that while giving you a lesson on the mercantile process.

I also taught you about the definition of the word 'service'

I constantly had to keep you on task in regards to what we're discussing.

The only thing that you've shown me is that you're more than likely an 18 to early 20 something that did not witness, or was too young to notice, the steady decline of retail service

Because that's the only excuse for people having a problem with self-checkout.. that and being so physically pathetic that they can't lift even a few pounds at a time.

You didn't dismantle anything. You went on about something completely unrelated to the subject matter and I thought you meant self-checkout somehow makes things more expensive. Guess that was expecting too much of you.

You attempted to use Google as a dictionary and I verbally smacked that weak shit down.

No you didn't. YOU tried to divert the subject to inflation and my age, to which I had to keep bringing you back down to earth.

And the only thing I learned is that you can't do anything yourself.

Because that's the only excuse for people having a problem with self-checkout.. that and being so physically pathetic that they can't lift even a few pounds at a time.

You didn't dismantle anything. You went on about something completely unrelated to the subject matter and I thought you meant self-checkout somehow makes things more expensive. Guess that was expecting too much of you.

You attempted to use Google as a dictionary and I verbally smacked that weak shit down.

No you didn't. YOU tried to divert the subject to inflation and my age, to which I had to keep bringing you back down to earth.

And the only thing I learned is that you can't do anything yourself.

Are you seriously that cognitively inept that you think the problem that people have with self check out is thw physical nature of it and not the principal of paying for goods and services?

Are you seriously that cognitively inept that you think the problem that people have with self check out is thw physical nature of it and not the principal of paying for goods and services?

It's not cognitive ineptitude. It's people being incapable of getting shit done and then crying about it.

Back