News Self-check-out sucks

i can't remember the last time I was at a CVS. Maybe when I was a teenager to steal some Skoal since they carried it in an aisle and not behind the counter. But at the grocery store, I'll almost always do self check out. My OCD in putting like items in a bag > some 13 year old putting frozen foods and canned foods together.

i can't remember the last time I was at a CVS. Maybe when I was a teenager to steal some Skoal since they carried it in an aisle and not behind the counter. But at the grocery store, I'll almost always do self check out. My OCD in putting like items in a bag > some 13 year old putting frozen foods and canned foods together.

Or putting bread at the bottom of the bag and canned goods on top.

Wife and I went to CVS to buy a few things [/SPOILER]

frank-reynolds.gif

Or putting bread at the bottom of the bag and canned goods on top.
Or when you have a shit load of stuff, and they put the carton of eggs or bags of chips first thing in to the main area of the cart and drop a frozen turkey on top of that shit. And they wonder why they get paid like a pleb

Im not a big fan of self checkout,but in foreign countries its good to have,and some times you just dont want to talk or deal with anyone,so im glad it is there,in case.

I like self checkout depending on how the checkers do things. One store I go to, if you go to a person they ring the shit up but still expect you to bag it. I hate that shit. At that store I do self checkout and since I'm doing their work for free the organic stuff becomes regular. Another store the checkers bag your stuff as they ring it, I let them at that one. And Costco, fuck that self checkout, I wait in line and have them do it all as they just put it in boxes

If anything is a pain in the ass to check out, just don't scan it.

Fuck em.

If they wanted to have everything appropriately scanned they should hire a fucking checkout clerk.

This won’t make any sense but I prefer self check out because I don’t want anyone touching my stuff.

I also don’t want to talk to anyone, even saying ‘hello’ is too much. Fuck all that

I love self check out. The only thing that annoys me is when I buy beer at Whole Foods, I have to wait for them to do the age override. Really slows me down.

Are you happy with paying increased prices for decreased product/service?

Sit down and be quiet

Read what I said again.. and again.. and again until it fuckin sticks.

There is no "increased prices." Learn how to count.

So they go self-checkout to save money on paying Cashiers stupid high minimum wage that they are not worth. I get that. But now they just get robbed blind. I was waiting on line at Walmart and watched a big black lady put a bag full of meat on the bag side without scanning anything. Then she scanned cans, and chips and put it on top. It seems they don't use scale anymore. WTF are they thinking? LMAO.....She walked right to security, they look at her receipt and she walks right out.

Read what I said again.. and again.. and again until it fuckin sticks.

There is no "increased prices." Learn how to count.

Food prices are increasing, service is decreasing. My god you are daft. Im not sure how anyone could struggle with what I posted

Food prices are increasing, service is decreasing. My god you are daft. Im not sure how anyone could struggle with what I posted

Yeah no shit inflation is a thing that exists. But we're not talking about inflation. We're talking about self-checkout.

If you want to talk about inflation, I suggest you stop being autistic here and go to a post that's actually about inflation. 😁

Yeah no shit inflation is a thing that exists. But we're not talking about inflation. We're talking about self-checkout.

If you want to talk about inflation, I suggest you stop being autistic here and go to a post that's actually about inflation. 😁

We are paying more and getting LESS service. What the fuck are you going on about? Are you arguing that service has not declined? If not its time you should fuck off

Back