News Self-check-out sucks

It's not cognitive ineptitude. It's people being incapable of getting shit done and then crying about it.

You're passively trying to inflate your ego while other people are trying to have a discussion. We get it. You're such a hard ass that you dont even notice when someone is fucking it.

You're passively trying to inflate your ego while other people are trying to have a discussion. We get it. You're such a hard ass that you dont even notice when someone is fucking it.

I know my ego's fucking massive yeah.

Maybe the reason it's so fucking massive is because there's a not-insignificant amount of people who can't even count things in a cart, pick them up and scan them without screwing up and sobbing online afterwards.

You're all beneath me tbh. 🤷🏻‍♂️

I know my ego's fucking massive yeah.

Maybe the reason it's so fucking massive is because there's a not-insignificant amount of people who can't even count things in a cart, pick them up and scan them without screwing up and sobbing online afterwards.

You're all beneath me tbh. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Im going to attempt to approach this in such a way that you will understand. Being that this topic is obviously over your head in complexity.

Are you an Amazon Prime Member?

Im going to attempt to approach this in such a way that you will understand. Being that this topic is obviously over your head in complexity.

Are you an Amazon Prime Member?

Bro

Just learn to count.

It's good for a few small items, pain in the ass when you have a full size trolley load. There should always be 2-3 checkouts on hand.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back