Seeing Shogun win was worth the $59.99

You have such a big crush on a man you have never met before, that you would pay 60$ for a pointless, worthless and boring ppv?

Had the fight for Little Nog, but I can see why a fan would be happy seeing as he's had a rough stretch. Hope to see him as 185 in the near future.

I screamed in joy at the end when Shogun got out of the gullotine. Thought it was over so glad it wasnt.

kinda funny he tapped to a Chael guillotine and not a Nogueira one. He gets himself stuck in those quite a bit though, against Vera too. Oh well, glad he pulled it out though.

was happy he won as well but was definitely gripping my drink extra hard when nog wobbled him

kinda funny he tapped to a Chael guillotine and not a Nogueira one. He gets himself stuck in those quite a bit though, against Vera too. Oh well, glad he pulled it out though.

shogun had one arm locked into chael leg, also chael was full of horse meat that time. Shogun lost fair and square but chael was full of green blood a few fights later and probably this one too.

I'm really hoping for 1 or 2 borderline gimme fights to see how far Rafael and Kings can right the Shogun ship.

He looked good tonight, albeit not great. That punch that hurt him was behind the ear, would have wobbled anybody. He fought back after that and landed the harder and more consistent shots in R2 & R3, while mixing it up with grappling.

My stomach was in knots from the end of the TUF fight until the decision was announced - near bouts of nausea and angina in between.

He finally started slamming kicks home.

They were simply a Nasty.

How was round 1 a 10-8? Nog missed a lot of his punches, Shogun was swinging back, and landing. No-one got dropped, either.

I saw Shogun almost knocked out on feet.

I'm one of those bastards who think 10-9 only should be scored for close rounds.

Same here man, watching him look so fresh and moving well and fighting smart was fucking awesome. Die hard Shogun fan here.

Looked good until he got rocked. Then looked like the same slow Shogun that wings punches. Bit sad to see that his chin has deteriorated.... he looked good until he got clipped by lil nog out of all people

no ufc ppv is worth the 50-60 bucks anymore

Shogun finally realizing he fucked up by not going/staying with Rafael a long time ago

I saw Shogun almost knocked out on feet.

I'm one of those bastards who think 10-9 only should be scored for close rounds.

I agree 10-8 rounds should be more common, but they aren't and you can't apply that standard here.

I'm glad he won, you could see how strong his will is and how disappointed in himself he was after first round - just physically he cannot keep up like he used too, I'm sure he noticed that too but still gives all to win.

Rogerio won that fight and they both looked shopworn.

Ya I was really happy to see him get a W and look decent in the process. Him vs Rampage should make a good FN main event

Truth is though, ever win Shogun has picked up since losing his title feels like a huge breath of relief. This is not a good situation in this profession, I do think he should retire or become very selective of his opponents like Quinton has done. He's not coming near that title, no point in fighting guys like Gustafsson or Ovince.

Back