Seeing Shogun win was worth the $59.99

Don't know if any fight nowadays is worth the $59.

Sure I was glad that he won, and even got a bonus, but he looked terrible in the process. The punch that staggered him was really not that hard, and he would of been totally unphased by it even two years ago. Just more proof to me that he needs to retire.

$59.99???

Holy fuck you guys get so badly screwed I don't even know why you pay for them. Nothing on a screen is worth $59.99... What the hell? Its a poor man's sport at some very rich man prices from what I can see. A front row seat brings more to the UFC than the Reebok deal does to long-term fighters, and people are expected to pay $59.99 far a 37 second fight, a TUf finale and some has-beens (no offence)??? Its fucking ridiculous how far fans are expected to bend over for this type of shit.

I could get on a train to Paris for that money, or a plane to Spain, or a fucking train and a boat to Amsterdam and still have 10 euros for a smoke when I arrived.

Good thoughts and praises to all the internet pirates out there that hook this shit up to people for free, and thank you BTSport for buying UFC rights from ESPN and Virgin so that its basically free to anyone in this country that has a landline in their house... Because I would pay a fucking penny to watch that shit otherwise.

UFC should pay us $60 for including those TUF fights on the PPV

Back