Seeing Shogun win was worth the $59.99

The fact he looked quick and good movement wise and fought smart is what I am happy about.

The fact he looked quick and good movement wise and fought smart is what I am happy about.

Same here man, watching him look so fresh and moving well and fighting smart was fucking awesome. Die hard Shogun fan here.

i thought that only ppl who streamed was posting on sherdog. I can't imagine anyone posting at sherdog while sitting in front of his big tv. nonetheless was a fun fight.

I watched the Paul Harris debacle instead of this fight. Yes I bought the PPV

No it wasnt but I didnt order the PPV because it was the worst PPV card in UFC history.

Having to get a decision over an broken down Nog zombie who got destroyed by Rumble in 10 seconds is nothing to brag about.

It was also worth the 25 bucks I bet on Shogun an Struve, made those 6 rounds slightly more interesting

Same here man, watching him look so fresh and moving well and fighting smart was fucking awesome. Die hard Shogun fan here.

I wish he was more accurate with his punches, he seemed off with the connection but other then the one shot behind the ear there is nothing really to criticize. Went a full 15 no problem, took some hard shots and recovered early. His overall speed, movement looked very good and his physique was leaner. And he went back to his using kicks well along with his wrestling. That is what won him the fight....variety of strikes, takedowns and a smart gameplan.

Lets see what is next.....for me there is none of this "shogun is back", he won a fight and looked good. One fight at a time here.

Hell, the fact that he was throwing consistent kicks was probably worth the 60 bucks.

I cant watch an old Rua with two blown out knees and none of the speed, movement or agility of his Pride days fight like this.

WTF, he got a LNP decision after nearly getting KO'd in the first. I probably would have scored that for Nog anyway. Not sure how anyone can feel too good about shogun after that.

It was a draw, first round was 10-8 for Nogueira.

I saw the first fight on Pride last night and the speed diference was really obvious. That Shogun is not coming back.

It was a draw, first round was 10-8 for Nogueira.

I saw the first fight on Pride last night and the speed diference was really obvious. That Shogun is not coming back.
How was round 1 a 10-8? Nog missed a lot of his punches, Shogun was swinging back, and landing. No-one got dropped, either.

Shogun about died. He's done. Next fight ends bad for him.

Back