See why I said this wasn't a very good for a fox card?

Snowed in? Go shovel your way out.

You sound spoiled
Snow on top of a sheet of ice, ya fucking negative idiot. Dumbest statement I've ever heard, I guess where you live you shovel the roads and highways? Snowed in implies that the roads are too bad to drive on. Fucking kids these days.

I think it's fine for a TV card. And she definitely performed. Another performance or two like that and people are gonna start talking about a title shot.

Don't get me wrong. I've liked Waterson for a long time and watched her in Invicta. It's just in the past the FOX shows were considered a huge thing to hype the UFC and the sport and they put title fights on. I thought this card was fight pass level as far as who they had on it. FX1 maybe.

Snow on top of a sheet of ice, ya fucking negative idiot. Dumbest statement I've ever heard, I guess where you live you shovel the roads and highways? Snowed in implies that the roads are too bad to drive on. Fucking kids these days.

Yup pulled a 24 hr shift in a 336 loader with a push plow and loaded trucks with snow

Don't get me wrong. I've liked Waterson for a long time and watched her in Invicta. It's just in the past the FOX shows were considered a huge thing to hype the UFC and the sport and they put title fights on. I thought this card was fight pass level as far as who they had on it. FX1 maybe.

PVZ is a star, whether right or wrong, good, bad or indifferent.

Does someone like . . . I dunno, Eddie Wineland deserve to be headlining over PVZ? Yeah, probably. But the public hasn't chosen Wineland. Just like they haven't chosen someone like Nik Lentz over Sage.

tumblr_inline_msk4s3EnfY1qz4rgp.gif

No love and Cruz is that you 2 going back and forth?

Shut up and not watch is the easiest solution, it was a free fucking fight card. Don't like something, don't watch it. Meanwhile I'm snowed in where I live and enjoy watching people fight in general, but especially when they're free regardless of who's on the card. I also enjoy watching most the women fight but again I'm not a soiled bitch.
Yea because i'm a fight fan not some fair weather spoiled shit like you. Go to the next fucking fad already.
"It's weird that the UFC booked an amateur fight as the co-main event." That's a quote from Cub Swanson about this card. I guess he's a fair weather spoiled shit as well.

Back